Urgent! Goldfish sideways at the bottom of the tank.

I have this one goldfish for a little over a year now and last night my sister sent me a picture of it sitting at the bottom of the tank barely moving. Today the goldfish is at the bottom laying sideways and I am not sure why. He used to have swim bladder but that causes him to float up until I fed him Repashy. I am in college so I am unable to return home for the time being. All I know is the the tank size is about 50 gallons, three other goldfish are living with him (all ryukin) and the the tank is being cleaned once a week. 

Attached below is the picture my sister sent of him. From that picture, it seems as if there's a dent near its stomach

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 8.45.59 AM.png

Hi, it really helps the knowledgeable people of this forum if you could give them more info. There is a form to use at the beginning of this topic that has all the questions to answer so they can help you.

Best of luck with you h your fish!

That "dent" is a sunken belly and a very bad sign. Usually means severe infection has settled in. Definitely fill out the form when able to. Prognosis is poor though, unfortunately.