4 juvenile Shubunkins

mjfromga

Have 4 juvenile shubunkins. Born in my pond last year. Will outcompete my fancies for food, batter the females during spawning, and waste valuable space that I would prefer for fancies. 

The largest fish is Elizabeth and she is a keeper. All the smaller ones are her kids. There's another one not pictured. I can ship if needed, at your cost. Extremely healthy and tough little sons of guns. Lovely colors they got from Elizabeth and some random fancies.

No cost for actual fish. I realize nobody reads these but I really gotta boot these dudes. Don't want them, so may as well post where I can.20211003_130845.thumb.jpg.90925b52630e5661dfc8c32b9e8dfa75.jpg20211003_130852.thumb.jpg.e0fc7d15b0010199eff36acbd7c7b820.jpg

9 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

They are stunners. If I was actually local I would definitely take them offo your hands!

Thanks! I know they would have a good home with you. One of them has the fairly rare "London" type tail that mama Elizabeth has. I love short tails on fish - which is why I originally got her for $2 at the local Petco.

They're good looking and tough little dudes for sure.

• 1 month later...