Give Away (KNITTED HAT) February 1-28th

• Admin

Hello 👋

I am going to be giving away a Hand knitted hat. 

I have been working on knitting hats to keep people warm and cozy. 

EXAMPLE DOWN BELOW 👇

hatsgive.jpg

Starts Feb 1st 2022

How to enter:

1. Every time you post its like a Raffle Ticket. So your posts are a ticket to win. The more you post the more Ticket stubs with your name are in the drawing,

2. FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA (outside USA needs to pay shipping sorry!)

That is the rules. :)

The winner will be chosen by a random number generator. I will go to the online site tell it how many posts there are in this thread (not including this one) and I will then post a image of the winning post. 

I will then contact you in a PM to ask you what hat you would like in my whole collection. The photo you see there is just and example of what I have. More comming.

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Kelley mank said:

I think I’ll try painting a goldfish coaster and then I’ll have 1 goldfish

LOL Photos or it didnt happen :rofl 

On 1/25/2022 at 8:44 PM, koko said:

LOL I am so lost! I could not find the simple reply! No worries!!! What is the beauty that is on the windowsil? :):):)❤️ Thank you!

• Admin
1 hour ago, DarSmith said:

you can quote a person. just hit the little quote button and Bam! you get the reply box lol 

• Admin
3 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Lol there is no way those hats would fit me. My head and afro is way too big! Good luck to a winner.

Hun. You would be amazed just how big these hats can stretch out. I am really surprised  how much they stretch  if you want them too.

:)

• Admin
2 hours ago, Fish Of Gold said:

Ooooh what a beautiful rainbow of hats! 🌈

I will have more to choose from. Right now I am doing a Black and White hat and scarf 😮 

On 2/2/2022 at 7:13 PM, koko said:

I will have more to choose from. Right now I am doing a Black and White hat and scarf 😮 

Cool, I bet it looks really nice! Are you using one of those knitting loom hoops, or how are you making them? 

Oh I love knitted hats!! I'd love to win one ^u^ I love crocheting but have never tried knitting. So all I have to do is keep posting in this thread?? lolol Or do I just post anywhere? I'm confused.

On 2/3/2022 at 5:13 AM, koko said:

Have you tried making ones that have some of your goldfish theme or colors in it? 

• Admin
On 2/5/2022 at 10:29 AM, Fish Of Gold said:

Cool, I bet it looks really nice! Are you using one of those knitting loom hoops, or how are you making them? 

I am using a Sentro machine..... I borrow a Addi from the library every once in a while. :) 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Kaylabae said:

Have you tried making ones that have some of your goldfish theme or colors in it? 

I do have one that is Yellow and orange color... That is a good idea... I am also looking into is making knitting animals. :) 

1 hour ago, Kaylabae said:

Oh I love knitted hats!! I'd love to win one ^u^ I love crocheting but have never tried knitting. So all I have to do is keep posting in this thread?? lolol Or do I just post anywhere? I'm confused.

just here hun..... my mom did crochet but I was the knitter  

I saw the most heart warming story posted by the Dodo about a lady who rescued a goldfish from a pet store! He was totally black and sickly until she took him home, he turned bright orange after awhile and was clearly a happier fish!

• Admin
14 hours ago, Kelley mank said:

I saw the most heart warming story posted by the Dodo about a lady who rescued a goldfish from a pet store! He was totally black and sickly until she took him home, he turned bright orange after awhile and was clearly a happier fish!

that black was most likly ammonia burns. :( LPS dont usually take care of goldfish well. :( 

• Admin
On 2/1/2022 at 4:58 PM, Kelley mank said:

I love the beautiful colors of your hats!

New Photo of all the hats for the giveaway!

On 2/1/2022 at 5:28 PM, DarSmith said:

On 2/2/2022 at 2:23 PM, Fish Of Gold said:

Ooooh what a beautiful rainbow of hats! 🌈

On 2/8/2022 at 3:13 PM, Kaylabae said:

New Photo of all the hats for the giveaway! Just post here :) 

koko
This post was recognized by koko!

"Winner Winner Chicken Dinner (Hat Winner)"

Fish Of Gold was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 5 points.

Great hat selections in the new photo ;) 

How long does it usually take you to make one whole hat? :-)) The yellow with orange one reminds me of a duck haha