Prazipro Expiration

I just bought a bottle of Prazi from the new pet store in my city, (Yippee! We finally have a local pet store again after all these years!!!)  but when I got home I seen the Exp. date was April of 2020. Should I return it to the store, or can it still be used? 

• Admin
8 hours ago, Fish Of Gold said:

I just bought a bottle of Prazi from the new pet store in my city, (Yippee! We finally have a local pet store again after all these years!!!)  but when I got home I seen the Exp. date was April of 2020. Should I return it to the store, or can it still be used? 

I would take it back hun. :) 

22 hours ago, koko said:

I would take it back hun. :) 

OK, I returned it today and the guy said it would still be alright to use. He said he will use it for the store's fish. :huh: He told me it is just a "use by date" and not an expiration date. Umm... it said on the bottle "exp 4/2020" So I'd assume "exp" stands for expiration, wouldn't you think? :hummm

So then we were looking at the other fish meds in that pet store today and seen some Metroplex that I thought I would get to just have on hand for future use if needed. Well it said "exp 2019" UGH! :yikes So we didn't get it, and the guy said it was still good, but was up to us if we still wanted to buy it. Well I sure didn't buy it. SIGH! :thudGuess I'll buy some online somewhere. For a new store, you'd think the stuff would be new unexpired stuff. :why: