Unprepared Unexpected Spawning! Female Hurt, Help!

CSpider

I've only had fish in the tank since September, so I really wasn't expecting anything. The tank is 55 gallons with 3 goldfish, pretty sure after the past couple of days, 2 males(Oranda) and 1 female(Ranchu)

I've been swamped with work  so I have to admit I wasn't paying the closest attention this week. Anyhow, the other day I noticed her fins were a little torn, the water parameters were fine(0 amm, 0 nitrite, less than 20 Nitrate, 72 F, 8.0 PH). The other fish were fine but it looked like fin rot so I started treating the tank with Sulfaplex/API stress coat to help. Yesterday,  I finally saw why she was getting beat up, in the morning, our other fish was bullying here, so I put a separator in the tank(if I knew what was happening, I would have taken out plants or separated earlier). Shortly after, eggs were released EVERYWHERE. I am not an advanced goldfish owner so I apologize for my mistakes. She has some fin tears and lacerations/missing scales on her body. I am really worried about her getting an infection if she doesn't already have one. I'm honestly at a loss for everything, so if anyone could even add me on disc/guide me or just give me tips here, I'd really appreciate it. Boba(momma) is a one of a kind fish and I love her so much, so I really want to do what's best for her. She is always super happy to see you, and tries to swim into your hand during water changes, friendliest fish ever. 
As for the eggs,  I've added the eggs to a separate nursery 10g I had for emergency quarantine  with filter/aeration. More Questions of that to come if they hatch >.<

She is currently in the tank with a separator so she can rest/recover, but she seems exhausted. She'll animate if I come up to the tank and will still eat. However, I'd really like to be proactive.

My first question is Would the sulfaplex in the tank negatively affect the eggs?

Second Question: I am almost out of sulfaplex, should i add some kanaplex to her food with focus for a bit? ...or do you think that is overkill? I really don't want her to get an infection, but I also don't want to overly stress her. Here is a pic of her fins.

BobaFins.thumb.png.892e1de7630e5fcba42f71227c5b65bb.png

Less Important Just Curious Question: wth does a panda oranda and a calico ranchu make?

Please help! Thanks for your time! 

Even her anal fins seem to have fin rot so I think this is bacterial in nature already. I've had vigorous spawns with SINGLE TAILS getting at my girl who has large fins, and she never ends up beat up anything like this. Ranchu have tiny fins and as such the fins wouldn't take this much damage anyway during a spawn. She doesn't even seem to have any scales knocked off so I don't think the spawning caused the fin rot.

Also my girl never loses her vigor. The bottom sitting and lack of vigor also spells a brewing bacterial issue.

And I think a panda oranda and a calico ranchu would make a ton of weird deformed fish, and some that look like passable orandas. It isn't a spawn I would keep any eggs from.

I currently have a 55 gallon tank with 4 goldfish. None anywhere near the size of yours but I have 2 confirmed males. These are the largest ones. Trying to confirm the gender of the other two. If they're BOTH females or BOTH males, all good. If only ONE is female, I will remove her because 3 males VS 1 female could be bad if they decide to spawn. Moving forward, if I were you, I may not leave this fish in there to be beat up/stressed to illness again. Ranchu are notoriously fragile. She needs salt and I would treat for infection at this point. I would put her in hospital and treat the fish internally and externally. Because if she stops eating, treatment gets that much harder.