Just placed my order with star fisheries.

I've never kept Ranchu because I hear they are more fragile and I definitely need strong fish for my outdoor system, but I can't wait to see them. Ranchu are cute! Especially the little buffalo headed ones.

26 minutes ago, mjfromga said:

I've never kept Ranchu because I hear they are more fragile and I definitely need strong fish for my outdoor system, but I can't wait to see them. Ranchu are cute! Especially the little buffalo headed ones.

I'm a member of the Goldfish Society of Great Britain 🇬🇧  and there seems to be a lot of breeders that keep ranchu outside over winter.

Can’t wait to see them! I’ve been eyeing up fish from there for years but never did buy them.

22 minutes ago, hannah said:

Can’t wait to see them! I’ve been eyeing up fish from there for years but never did buy them.

Well worth the investment if you're a fan of high quality fish.

• Admin

I love love Ranchu's. Yup they have more of a buoyancy issue than most fish but I found if you feed then duckweed it sure does help them out in the long run. 

3 hours ago, koko said:

I love love Ranchu's. Yup they have more of a buoyancy issue than most fish but I found if you feed then duckweed it sure does help them out in the long run. 

I have 2 tanks full of duckweed and a local pond full of the stuff. I couldn't decide if I wanted ranchu or oranda so long term I'm gonna get both.

2 hours ago, spider man said:

That is awesome that you have access to Star Fisheries. They have   amazing fish. 

I can't order goldfish from anywhere else now. Standards have been raised 😂

11 hours ago, koko said:

Congrats🤗 WOW those guys are amazing.

I absolutely love them. The one to the right has been scattering eggs since I bought it. At least I know I have a female