To guppy or not to guppy!

I miss having guppies for some reason.  I'm eyeing a 5 gallon tank on the target app.  Is that too small for a few female guppies and a boy guppy?

Or I could relocated my TV and put a second tank on my dresser?  I could move my printer and put my TV there?  Or measure the night stand and put the aquarium there?

Help!  I got the desire for guppies!

• Admin
9 hours ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

I miss having guppies for some reason.  I'm eyeing a 5 gallon tank on the target app.  Is that too small for a few female guppies and a boy guppy?

Or I could relocated my TV and put a second tank on my dresser?  I could move my printer and put my TV there?  Or measure the night stand and put the aquarium there?

Help!  I got the desire for guppies!

Yup it would be since they would reproduce like rabbits. You wouldn't be able to keep up with them. 

• Admin
Just now, Miss Bad Wolf said:

If I get two female platies in the same tank as a male swordtail, would the female platies give birth to fry?

Yes you would. Platies and swordtails can breed together. :) 

I'm giving up on that 5 gallon tank as it is too expensive for such a small tank.

I'm thinking of getting a new tank for my ryukin and moor.  Then using their tank for a live bearers tank.