What is this lump on my goldfish

Hey guys, first time on this forum. I’m usually a monster fish keeper so don’t really keep goldfish, however, recently got a tank for free and it came with 3 goldfish. Generally a goldfish noob, except I keep planted tanks and other large tanks so I’m sure I can provide them a good home. Long story short, after picking up the fish, found there were some white fleshy like bumps on 2/3 goldfish (one on body and other on gill plate. Any tips on what this is, whether it’s contagious, how to treat. Currently just doing daily water changes to keep tank pristine and will probably add a bit of salt to help it. Thanks in advance, hopefully I can become a more prevalent member on this forum and keep more goldfish because I absolutely love their goofy appearance :).

CD2BDB49-9A75-4496-8B6E-67F1D7356ED1.jpeg

2F69C3A2-8D00-4A04-9C2D-DD31094DB7F4.jpeg

if they ae soft and fleshy they are probably tumors. So long as the they do not grow on the gill areas and restrict breathing the fish can live out normal lives, They are usuallynot contagious. Just keep an eye on the other fish not  picking on them