koko

Acrylic Pour Pendent. "Give Away" Till June 30th

6/3/2021 - 6/30/2021

Hello,

I'm giving away ONE pendent that I made with Acrylic paint.  The winner will be able to choose from this set I made.

It doesn't have a chain. 

Every post is an entry into the drawing.

Winner will be drawn on July First 2021 by a random number generator.

Winner pays shipping. I will send you a pm to get your address and Paypal information.

Good Luck. 

IMG_20210603_092200045.jpg

IMG_20210603_092154100.jpg

IMG_20210603_092148014.jpg

Woah, those are luxurious!  You really are doing all sorts of cool stuff with your paint pours!

Oh wow they are absolutely gorgeous! O_O

Beautiful pendents! I still have my 2 big fish - Ghost & Rainbow - turning 8 now :)

Thank you Guys! 

:clapping: @Shahbazin So glad to see you again.

WOW 8 years old? Mine are about there too. One is starting to get dropsies though. :( 

It's getting late, I've got to get ready for bed.

'Night everyone!  :)

Glad to hear your fish are still around - sorry to hear that one in having dropsy issues, though. Ghost does has a little growth/tumor? on one side by his ribcage, but it hasn't gotten any bigger in years & doesn't seem to bother him. 

Not the best pic, but you can see how big they are now - this is still the 75 gallon.

Goldfish7Oct20_155213 (2).jpg

42 minutes ago, Acro said:

It's getting late, I've got to get ready for bed.

'Night everyone!  :)

Night @Acro :hug

35 minutes ago, Shahbazin said:

Glad to hear your fish are still around - sorry to hear that one in having dropsy issues, though. Ghost does has a little growth/tumor? on one side by his ribcage, but it hasn't gotten any bigger in years & doesn't seem to bother him. 

Not the best pic, but you can see how big they are now - this is still the 75 gallon.

WOW they have gotten Big and Beautiful too. 

What kind of filtration is on that 75 Gallon tank? How do you like the sand? 

Wow your fish are looking great! Its good to see you again!

This is my tank with the new lights. Still need to add some more anubias and I want to pull that biggest one in the middle forward a bit so the leaves stop getting caught in the overflow lol.

I'm loving this tank so much. So easy to change/rinse image.thumb.png.63c32248c3d65bed21c1611921521bfd.pngthe sponge in the sump when needed (I rinse the coarser ones in tank water and change the fine filter wool). And so easy to do waterchanges. 

Wow, FishyMandy, your tank is beautiful! 

Thanks, Koko! The filtration is an Aquaclear 110 with a sponge on the intake (& I replaced the carbon with cut to fit sheets of filter media that I change out as needed), plus an ATI Hydro Sponge 5 PRO with a SunSun JP 23 powerhead pump on it. It's the same setup I've run for 6 years now, since I brought the fish indoors - it seems to be a good combo, the big sponge has been a lifesaver for holding the cycle more than once (when the fish have been moved to temporary quarters, & when we moved & got a new tank). The black sand does look quite dramatic with the fish colors, & the current sword and jungle val combo seems to be working well in a cold water tank (temps run between 55 - 68 now, instead of around 72-78 like before).

On 6/4/2021 at 11:25 PM, Shahbazin said:

Goldfish7Oct20_155213 (2).jpg1

21 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

image.thumb.png.63c32248c3d65bed21c1611921521bfd.png

Love the tank photos!  You two are doing great!

Went to the Beach today!  Had a yummy Crab Cake for lunch!

I think a pumpkin is starting to grow on my pumpkin vine!

Ooh yum I love pumpkin!

Really hot today - spent a lot of time this morning watering my gardens & potted plants. I have vegetables & flowers in our back yard, and an iris garden & peonies in the front. Here's our front garden: 

FrontGarden4June_180411 (2).jpg

On 6/9/2021 at 1:49 AM, FishyMandy said:

Ooh yum I love pumpkin!

I think the pumpkin is a 'big max' pumpkin.  They could grow up to 100 lbs, but I doubt mine will get that big.  But we'll see!

32 minutes ago, Shahbazin said:

Really hot today - spent a lot of time this morning watering my gardens & potted plants. I have vegetables & flowers in our back yard, and an iris garden & peonies in the front. Here's our front garden:

Super lovely!!  Those iris are poppin'!

Meh, I don't think the lil pumpkin (size of a golf ball) is going to take.  It's starting to shrivel.   I'll keep trying!

I was looking at this fish website and they have one goldfish for sale with messed up eyes.  Any idea what's wrong with it?  Here are photos from that website, I can't believe they are asking $36.00 for it!

2021.06.07_D_66_11C-27.jpg

2021.06.07_D_66_11C-25.jpg2021.06.07_D_66_11C-29.jpg

I've been watching their fish for a few months and I've never seen a bad looking fish like this poor goldfish!

Oh that guy really doesn't look healthy!

The place I got my last two goldies from (That I wont be going back to) was selling these large fancy goldies for $99, they were on "clearance' down from $299.

I paid $99 each for mine but knew it was a risk buying them since in the tank there was one completely pineconed and two bottom sitting. What was even worse was when I asked about buying the fish they pointed out the ones that were reserved and the one that was completely pineconed was one of them. No acknowledgement of the condition he was in :(

One of the fish I bought is doing ok, but he does have some very slight isolated pineconing scales on his peduncle. The other one started pineconing a couple of days after I bought him home and didn't respond to treatment and I had to put him down.

That's some irresponsible fish dealings that they have going on.  Good luck with the one that made it!  Did you let them know what happened?

Acro, that's an odd & unhealthy looking fish :( 

FishyMandy, I'm sorry that one of the fish you got didn't make it - & that it sounds like the seller was being unscrupulous.

We had giant hail Thursday evening - the gardens survived, but it looks like we might need a new roof :( Here's a pic of some of the hail next to a quarter, for scale. 

HailBig17June_191214 (2).jpg

On 6/19/2021 at 8:46 PM, Shahbazin said:

Acro, that's an odd & unhealthy looking fish :( 

FishyMandy, I'm sorry that one of the fish you got didn't make it - & that it sounds like the seller was being unscrupulous.

We had giant hail Thursday evening - the gardens survived, but it looks like we might need a new roof :( Here's a pic of some of the hail next to a quarter, for scale. 

HailBig17June_191214 (2).jpg

DUDE, Are you and your family alright. Those are HUGE! :yikes

In Oregon we are having a major heat wave. This weekend it should be 108F :yikes 

Woah those hailstones are crazy

On 6/23/2021 at 9:22 PM, koko said:

DUDE, Are you and your family alright. Those are HUGE! :yikes

In Oregon we are having a major heat wave. This weekend it should be 108F :yikes 

We're OK - having issues with insurance over the roof, though. Major heat wave you folks are having - hope you're OK! Stay cool.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:46 PM, Shahbazin said:

We had giant hail Thursday evening - the gardens survived, but it looks like we might need a new roof

Wowza!  That's like bullets or meteorites falling from the sky!  Glad you are OK!  Good Luck with the Roof!