koko

Acrylic Pour Painting Give Away! 10 x 10 Ocean

On 5/5/2021 at 4:22 AM, Acro said:

I'm interested in shopping, however . . . not sure if my budget is ready for buying.  lol

On another subject for everyone, do Mulberry trees grow where you live?  Here, the mulberry trees are in season and ripe mulberries are ready for picking!  There are trees all over the city and I love to pick the juicy fruit. Also Loquats are in season too!  I haven't picked any yet, but this week I'm going to pick some.  They are also planted all around the city.

Mulberry:

0171aecd8fb84b1bab14c5c45cefe863.jpg

Loquat:

1200px-Loquat-0.jpg

Here, central Italy, we have those trees, mulberry, called Gelso, but are rare. Just planted two of them past month and fruits are forming and beginning to color. Also have loquats plants too . Birds love them.

79FE127A-0B84-4B2A-83C1-62D1B764C089.jpeg

5B0DBB4F-90CA-4D74-BC7D-A518C95C7B5C.jpeg

5 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

So when I went to the shop the other day and got Bailey there was another fish that I really liked but I talked myself out of buying two (Were quite pricey and I wasn't entirely convinved of their health) but I couldn't stop thinking about that other fish. So I went back today and he was still there and now he is here :rofl 

Meet Manny

image.thumb.png.ab4aba0880349ea53415ef8889ea0069.png(this is him at the store, I haven't got any photos of him here yet)

Nice fish!!

10 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

So when I went to the shop the other day and got Bailey there was another fish that I really liked but I talked myself out of buying two (Were quite pricey and I wasn't entirely convinved of their health) but I couldn't stop thinking about that other fish. So I went back today and he was still there and now he is here  Meet Manny
(this is him at the store, I haven't got any photos of him here yet)

Ha!  Love the story!  And what a beauty, how many fish are going to end up in your tank?

5 hours ago, mikroll said:

Here, central Italy, we have those trees, mulberry, called Gelso, but are rare. Just planted two of them past month and fruits are forming and beginning to color. Also have loquats plants too . Birds love them.

Oh that's fantastic!  I really do like the fruit, they have their own unique flavor.  I hope to pick more mulberries today or tomorrow, as I just found a different tree that is full of berries.

Im probably going to go up to 12 in there

4 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Im probably going to go up to 12 in there

Have you made any updates to the tank?  I imagine everyone would love to see more photos if you feel like showing off.  ;)

Haha I haven't made any updates yet, Working on getting some proper lights for it and adding the rest of my plants in. Maybe once I've done that Ill have some more pics to show off :P

You may have already said, but what plants are you going to use?

Just anubias. I already have my larger plants in the tank but have a bunch of smaller ones that I need to tie to rocks and put in.  

So only need to get some cheap lights since I don't need them to grow the anubias but I spent some of my light savings on the fish :rofl 

Also still paying off the last vet bill so thats gonna take a bit

I want to go to the beach!  Maybe this weekend.  :D

I used afterpay to order some new lights for my tank. Can't wait til they get here :D