Give Away. Acrylic Painting. 4-22-2021 to 5-1-2021

• Admin
30 minutes ago, Acro said:

Well, maybe not a tree, but totally some wood . . .

Now who blushed reading that? 

lol

Well it will be hard on us all, but Im sure we can all handle our selfs :tomuch:

• Helper

I was really happy they did all the plumbing for me, I would be so scared of messing it up lol

I cant stop staring at it now.

8 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

I was really happy they did all the plumbing for me, I would be so scared of messing it up lol

Yeah, I think I might try and hire the guy who runs the hydroponics/aquaponics store.  I got the stock tanks and grow beds from him.  At least, I'd like to have him help me set up the first one and I'd try the other 2 myself.

• Admin
38 minutes ago, Acro said:

Yeah, I think I might try and hire the guy who runs the hydroponics/aquaponics store.  I got the stock tanks and grow beds from him.  At least, I'd like to have him help me set up the first one and I'd try the other 2 myself.

I really want to do one in my back yard. But my power supply is so far away from the spot I want to use. :O 

7 hours ago, koko said:

I really want to do one in my back yard. But my power supply is so far away from the spot I want to use. :O 

Run it with solar.  I've found solar panels for cheap on Craisglist.  You won't need a lot of power to run a few pumps and airstones.

17 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

That’s a good idea, Acro!

Thanks!  :D  I try to have them every now and then!

Guess what everyone?  My cat has adorable pink toes!

I'm hoping to get a 2nd kitty soon, so she can have a friend again.  :heart

• Admin
1 hour ago, Acro said:

Thanks!  :D  I try to have them every now and then!

Guess what everyone?  My cat has adorable pink toes!

I'm hoping to get a 2nd kitty soon, so she can have a friend again.  :heart

Oh the pink toe kitties. Mookie had those too. :heart

Well my robin is still here after 5 days. She woke us all up at 7am this morning. How nice of her. :veryangry:

• Helper

Aw I love kitty toes

My girl just had surgery yesterday to remove a bladder stone. We had been trying non invasive ways to get it to go away since December but wasn't working and it was getting bigger so we had to do the surgery. hopefully it will be all good now

• Helper

First water change on my new tank, was great. So much nicer just putting the hose onto the drain and turning the tap to drain it rather than setting up the pump. I mean the pump was pretty easy too but now this is even easier. Love it

On 4/28/2021 at 3:54 PM, koko said:

Well my robin is still here after 5 days. She woke us all up at 7am this morning. How nice of her.

Better than an alarm I suppose???

On 4/29/2021 at 3:05 AM, FishyMandy said:

Aw I love kitty toes

My girl just had surgery yesterday to remove a bladder stone. We had been trying non invasive ways to get it to go away since December but wasn't working and it was getting bigger so we had to do the surgery. hopefully it will be all good now

Cat toes are so cute!  I always want to play with them, but they always seem so sensitive that most cats act ticklish and they won't let me play with them.  lol

• Admin
34 minutes ago, Acro said:

Better than an alarm I suppose???

Well I guess so, but the sun it coming up earlier and earlier :blink: So guess what time we woke up this morning?

Hubby put a piece of plastic up in the bedroom window. It was working great, until this morning. It feel off the window and she came back to tell us to get up. :veryangry:

10 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

First water change on my new tank, was great. So much nicer just putting the hose onto the drain and turning the tap to drain it rather than setting up the pump. I mean the pump was pretty easy too but now this is even easier. Love it

I bet hun. Those tanks look like the best of the best of the best with honors and everything. :redbanana: