goldfish keepers forum

Greetings everyone, it has been  a long time since I have posted here. Several years ago I switched over to goldfish keepers.com. No disrespect to this site as I made many friends and learned a ton of information,  I am looking forward to reconnecting here again, hope I am still welcomed. Does anyone know what happened to the goldfishkeepers web page, it keeps saying that there are server errors. On that site I am known as Joe, any way thank for still beinghere

• Admin
2 hours ago, spider man said:

Greetings everyone, it has been  a long time since I have posted here. Several years ago I switched over to goldfish keepers.com. No disrespect to this site as I made many friends and learned a ton of information,  I am looking forward to reconnecting here again, hope I am still welcomed. Does anyone know what happened to the goldfishkeepers web page, it keeps saying that there are server errors. On that site I am known as Joe, any way thank for still beinghere

Of course you are. :welcome

I went over there and it looks to me they have a major server issue. I tried to contact SmallRanchu but I can't find his email. I don't know what to say. :O 

4 hours ago, spider man said:

Of course you are welcome!! :D Welcome back here, I am trying to be more active on here again myself :)

• Admin
20 hours ago, Mikey said:

Of course you are welcome!! :D Welcome back here, I am trying to be more active on here again myself :)

:yikes:rofl3

You know we love ya :P 

16 hours ago, koko said:

:yikes:rofl3

You know we love ya :P 

:pease: :rofl I miss being on here. I need to make it more of a priority to stay active! 

• Admin
37 minutes ago, Mikey said:

:pease: :rofl I miss being on here. I need to make it more of a priority to stay active! 

Well YA!! I need someone to poke fun with ROFL

3 hours ago, koko said:

Well YA!! I need someone to poke fun with ROFL

🤣🤣🤣  school ends next month (1 more Semester in the fall and I’m DONE) and I should hopefully have more time