Jump to content

goldfish keepers forum


Recommended Posts

  • Regular Member

Greetings everyone, it has been  a long time since I have posted here. Several years ago I switched over to goldfish keepers.com. No disrespect to this site as I made many friends and learned a ton of information,  I am looking forward to reconnecting here again, hope I am still welcomed. Does anyone know what happened to the goldfishkeepers web page, it keeps saying that there are server errors. On that site I am known as Joe, any way thank for still beinghere

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
2 hours ago, spider man said:

Greetings everyone, it has been  a long time since I have posted here. Several years ago I switched over to goldfish keepers.com. No disrespect to this site as I made many friends and learned a ton of information,  I am looking forward to reconnecting here again, hope I am still welcomed. Does anyone know what happened to the goldfishkeepers web page, it keeps saying that there are server errors. On that site I am known as Joe, any way thank for still beinghere

Of course you are. :welcome

I went over there and it looks to me they have a major server issue. I tried to contact SmallRanchu but I can't find his email. I don't know what to say. :O 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
4 hours ago, spider man said:

Greetings everyone, it has been  a long time since I have posted here. Several years ago I switched over to goldfish keepers.com. No disrespect to this site as I made many friends and learned a ton of information,  I am looking forward to reconnecting here again, hope I am still welcomed. Does anyone know what happened to the goldfishkeepers web page, it keeps saying that there are server errors. On that site I am known as Joe, any way thank for still beinghere

Of course you are welcome!! :D Welcome back here, I am trying to be more active on here again myself :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
20 hours ago, Mikey said:

Of course you are welcome!! :D Welcome back here, I am trying to be more active on here again myself :)

:yikes:rofl3

You know we love ya :P 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
16 hours ago, koko said:

:yikes:rofl3

You know we love ya :P 

:pease: :rofl I miss being on here. I need to make it more of a priority to stay active! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
37 minutes ago, Mikey said:

:pease: :rofl I miss being on here. I need to make it more of a priority to stay active! 

Well YA!! I need someone to poke fun with ROFL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
3 hours ago, koko said:

Well YA!! I need someone to poke fun with ROFL

🤣🤣🤣  school ends next month (1 more Semester in the fall and I’m DONE) and I should hopefully have more time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...