Miss Bad Wolf

Adjusting new hood to fit filter.

Yesterday I got a brand new aquarium hood. I noticed that there is a way to remove parts of the hood to fit the filter.  How do I remove those parts?  I'm not home but can show pictures later if I don't make sense.

Most of those have a dotted line that you can use a razor blade or knife to push them out. I guess it depends on what one you have. :thumbup2:

Did that do the trick, Miss Bad Wolf?

41 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

Did that do the trick, Miss Bad Wolf?

Haven't tried yet as I have been busy organizing my room.  I have procrastinated too long on that project.  I did move in earlier this year.

I gave up trying to find reasons to procrastinate on adjusting the aquarium hood.  I finally figured it out.  It was not too difficult to snap the piece off.  My hood even has a hole for me to put the air hose through.

I probably should close the cover but I just put some shrimp into the tank and they are enjoying it.

I would take a picture from the top except I'm being lazy I guess.  I don't want to get up from my chair to do so.IMG_20210424_165003.thumb.jpg.d33fe4af408f9cd060d518985796d111.jpg

That isn't a clock but my TiVo thing has a clock app.