Sign in to follow this  
mjfromga

Guppies

Got 15-18 tiny fry guppies in December. First time keeping guppies. They're grown up now and I have too many males and their numbers are increasing. The boys sometimes fight etc. If you have a good home for them please let me know. I'm in Atlanta but I have shipped fish before and can if absolutely necessary. I have like 4 extra males at least.

They're mixed breed but the boys are lovely with big colorful tails. I haven't posted here in a while but figured to post this just in case. Thanks!

Screenshot_2021-03-09-18-14-51.png

Screenshot_2021-03-09-18-14-39.png

If you can wait till mid to late May, I'll take them!

But if you can rehome them before that, then please do so. 

I think you already know that I'm in GA.  :)

I gave these away today - but I have more to give away. I'm also giving away fry as well. I will likely still have some come May.

lol That is a lot of guppies. They just love to keep breeding. Your tank reminds me of TD's tank when we had it going years ago, till I killed everyone. :yikes

I really like all those plants in there. :) 

@spider man

I did not even know she had Guppies. I have not spoken to her in a very long time. I got these off eBay as tiny fry and they bred out of control!! It's nice to see you here tho. I lost any way of contact with you since GFK no longer runs.

If they keep this up - I may boot all of them and try a different species because omg 

how are your goldfish and ponds these days, do you know what happened at goldfish keepers, it feels good to be here, much friendlier vibe

On 4/10/2021 at 12:06 AM, mjfromga said:

I'm also giving away fry as well. I will likely still have some come May.

Cool, I hope to message you around that time to make some plans!  :)

On 4/11/2021 at 7:39 AM, spider man said:

how are your goldfish and ponds these days, do you know what happened at goldfish keepers, it feels good to be here, much friendlier vibe

The GFK site wasn't really getting many posts so I guess the ADMIN let it go or closed it. Sucks all the useful info there was lost. Forums are just dying. It is what it is.

As for my fish - I have one system left. The goldfish I have left are Diva, Boss, Rangli, Elizabeth, Piccolo, Limbo, and lovely Bayana... my last little white Ryukin. There are 4 baby single tails from a spawn left too. I won't be running any other systems. Don't have the time or patience. And after these go, I'll likely set goldfish aside for a while.