Koko'sgoldfish.COM MAY! Shutting Down! In April! NOT THE FORUM!

• Admin
2 hours ago, ITHURTZ said:

Why not let someone own the forum so they could pay the $70 a month instead of just shutting it down?

If someone wants to that would be fine by me too.... If someone wanted to buy the forum :) 

• Admin
2 hours ago, ITHURTZ said:

Is that the total monthly cost, or whats the total combined all in price a month/year?

Well I can say right now Hubby would only sell it.... Looks like we are making it... we already made $40 out of the $70 we need. I just want to keep it up and running so other can use the resource that we have here... Its the only one I think that is left.

Lets all work together to keep it up guys. As a team. :hug

• Admin
1 hour ago, eddie1973 said:

$70 seems a little pricey. I assume you are leassing the IPB software with hosting, that you dont actually own the standalone.

:bingo: If someone was to buy it, they would need to know the basics of this kind of board. And even then yes it hosted by them and is a sub domain. 

56 minutes ago, koko said:

:bingo: If someone was to buy it, they would need to know the basics of this kind of board. And even then yes it hosted by them and is a sub domain. 

I own a standalone that I dont use anymore. If you are able to change plans to stand alone and host on regular hosting company, I will transfer it to you. Of course if you are able to save your database.

Standalone is $50/6months to stay active.

8 hours ago, eddie1973 said:

I own a standalone that I dont use anymore. If you are able to change plans to stand alone and host on regular hosting company, I will transfer it to you. Of course if you are able to save your database.

Standalone is $50/6months to stay active.

I don't know any of this tech stuff, but this sounds like a better alternative.

• Admin

Everyone 👋

I have put a a button on the right hand side (if your on PC) at the top a Help Fund Koko's Forum Button. This will show us how much we need to raise to keep it going every month. This is the best that I can do.

There is no way to move this forum guys!

This new button will refresh on the first of every month. It is done through donations. I also include the subscriptions that come in too. :)