Scarpaca

Selecting Juvenile Ranchu Goldfish?

Hey everyone! I am preparing to buy my third goldfish and am pretty confident that it will be a juvenile ranchu. I have never bought a juvenile goldfish before. Are there features I can look for to judge if it will grow up to look nice with good body shape etc? I was planning on buying from King Koi and Goldfish but if anyone has suggestions for other sources to check out that would be great too.

Also, I want to grow it as large and nice as possible. How can I go about this?

20 hours ago, Scarpaca said:

Hey everyone! I am preparing to buy my third goldfish and am pretty confident that it will be a juvenile ranchu. I have never bought a juvenile goldfish before. Are there features I can look for to judge if it will grow up to look nice with good body shape etc? I was planning on buying from King Koi and Goldfish but if anyone has suggestions for other sources to check out that would be great too.

Also, I want to grow it as large and nice as possible. How can I go about this?

What about ECR? I know that she has them? I have never bought from King Koi and Goldfish before and haven't heard of them before 😵

Well when I look for a Ranchu. I look for a nice tail tuck and if the fish looks more rounded. Are you looking for a TVR or a SVR?