Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Can You Believe This Fish Was White?

Ok look at this picture first. This is what colour the fish was when I got it home. In the store it was even whiter.

post-18-1083811301.jpg

He's got a very nice irridecent color to him though, doesn't he?? :D

One last picture, because you can see his lips. I wish I knew how to edit this photo so that it was centered!!

I honestly think that he faked being white so I would buy him....ok I'm kidding, but it's too funny! He was one of the only bettas left in the store..... :D He was desperate........ :lol

post-18-1083811614.jpg

Edited by JessicaandMarshall

Edjeff, yes he does! His tail does not appear that brown/red in real life, and that blueish on his tail, actually looks to me (in real life) like a shiny milky colour. He is very irridecent.

I think his colour is neat! I am still looking for an all white fish though. Meh, I'll have to start breeding my own.

"Jessica's White Betta Shoppe" haahaa.

Jessica

That picture of his face is too funny though... Hey. I think the idea for the name of your shop is pretty catchy!!

Jessica,

Sugar has just the cutest little smudgy face :)

My Vanilla has developed colour in his fins, as well. His body is still completely white, but his fins now have red and blue in them. I read somewhere that white bettas routinely develop "fin wash" as they age.

I cropped off the side of the picture for you, Jessica. It is a great picture of Sugar :)

post-18-1083849331.jpg

Guest Jewell

Late to develope????? Still a neat looking fishy.

I honestly think that he faked being white so I would buy him....ok I'm kidding, but it's too funny! He was one of the only bettas left in the store..... :D He was desperate........ :lol

:rofl now thats funny! lol I actually find he looks nicer that

color???? don't you a very nice color he is.

( sorry for asking,jass since you live in canda how mutch did

your digi cam cost you? cause i think i may be buying one

soon so i could take pictures for you guys)

Hey Black Oranda,

It is a Sony Cybershot, 3.2 megapixels, and I can't remember the zoom (but it is decent), it is perfect for my purposes. Just point and shoot! You can change the quality of the pictures, I have mine set on the lowest quality. And the pictures still print off nicely. It will also take a movie. And a very IMPORTANT feature is, it comes with a battery charger. When the batteries die, you put them on the charger. Some cameras you have to buy new batteries and they run out fast and cost a fortune!!

I don't remember for sure, but I *think* it was $329 Canadian, on sale. And I see them even cheaper than that now!!! Watch Sears and Zellers. They often have the same camera on sale for way less than what we paid.

Jessica

You can buy battery chargers and rechargeable batteries separately, too, and I agree with Jess, they are absolutely necessary with digital cameras.

I currently have a old Kodak digital camera that I am really happy with. However, I am waiting delivery of a new Fuji digital camera that I was able to get with the points from my Visa card :D