Acro

Anyone Keep Raingarden's Yellow Goldfish?

Just wondering if there is anyone out there keeping one of Raingarden's beautiful Yellow Goldfish.  If you have one, please show off and post up some photos!  Those were always my favorite.  :)

I don’t have one but I’ve admired them for years!

Me too . . . and now that I'm almost ready to have Goldfish again, RainGarden is gone.  I actually emailed RainGarden and DandyOrandas, but no reply yet.  It's only been a couple of weeks though.

I wonder how they are doing also wonder how ECR is doing in all of this. :)

According to her Instagram and Facebook streams on occasion, seems to be okay? Probably wouldn’t hurt to email and say hi though :)

Just now, Arctic Mama said:

According to her Instagram and Facebook streams on occasion, seems to be okay? Probably wouldn’t hurt to email and say hi though :)

You know I should. I haven't talked to her in over a year. 

Its crazy. Well you know you got more kids than me lol 

Yeah. It’s been a heck of a year. But I’ve also discovered that nothing feels better than someone randomly reaching out and saying hi just because the thought crossed their mind. It’s just all the warm fuzzies 🥰 

Just now, Arctic Mama said:

Yeah. It’s been a heck of a year. But I’ve also discovered that nothing feels better than someone randomly reaching out and saying hi just because the thought crossed their mind. It’s just all the warm fuzzies 🥰 

Well even though sometimes Im not here here, I still think about all my close Koko friends. :hug 

On 12/23/2020 at 3:57 PM, Acro said:

Just wondering if there is anyone out there keeping one of Raingarden's beautiful Yellow Goldfish.  If you have one, please show off and post up some photos!  Those were always my favorite.  :)

Not from Raingarden's, but Tricker Water Gardens advertises them, currently sold out.  I got some from aquabid, somebody in Hawaii, I forget who.  Disappointed both times, they weren't really yellow, just a lighter color of gold.  Only one survived, it seems happy in my pond.  But not yellow

On 1/18/2021 at 1:22 AM, Charliecharles said:

Not from Raingarden's, but Tricker Water Gardens advertises them, currently sold out.  I got some from aquabid, somebody in Hawaii, I forget who.  Disappointed both times, they weren't really yellow, just a lighter color of gold.  Only one survived, it seems happy in my pond.  But not yellow

Man that's such a bummer when the fish change color or aren't as bright as you thought they would be. 

Yeah. That is a bummer! It’s hard to find a good lemon color, some lines do have them but it’s not super common.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:22 AM, Charliecharles said:

Not from Raingarden's, but Tricker Water Gardens advertises them, currently sold out.

Wow, thanks for that source!  I'd never heard of Tricker Water Gardens before.

Actually, I've found a source for Yellows that I'm going to buy from (he sent me some videos and they are SUPER YELLOW and BIG) . . . but I'm keeping it a secret for now!  The guy has limited stock (about 23 fish) and I want to get mine before I post his business info.  If the fish are nice, and the experience is good, I will want to support him and I'll be glad to share the resource!  :D