koko

The forum needs your guy's help.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:09 PM, dahling8 said:

Thai Plakats.  Hard to tell the difference between the boys and girls.  They don't have the flowing tails of the halfmoons/crowntails etc. but they are stronger swimmers.  Hmmm...1 boy or 6 girls amongst the glofish.

Your Main Coon is so lovey dovey, too much affection for me in a cat.  lol.  Our lovebird growled at me and only me, but purred with his main caregiver.  Just say I was fine with that, but we all shed tears when he did pass on.  

Hes nuts I tell ya. Just a crazy cat sometimes. I still get bites from him.

Oh hun, Im sorry. I still think about my Odie and how much I miss him. Buddy is kinda like Odie but not the same. :rofl2

Aw its so hard to lose them,  its been 2 years since I lostJunior and it still hurts

16 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Aw its so hard to lose them,  its been 2 years since I lostJunior and it still hurts

I know hun. I have my painting of Odie in my bed room so I wake up to his smiling face every morning. :) 

It's been a while since I've sold any Anubias plants rooted onto wood.  And I've actually had the idea to put one up for "auction" (with approval) on our forum, with all the money raised going to our forum.

I've got a BIG one right now (big piece of wood with a big anubias plant growing on it) that I can post up and donate.  I don't use FB or have an ebay account, but if you wanted to post it up there or on any other website, I'd be cool with that.  They could pay you and I'd ship to them, or something like that, I'm just throwing out thoughts.  I'll PM you (somewhere between Sunday and Wednesday, unless you PM me first) and maybe we can figure something out KOKO.

On another subject that may help our site. . . I'm on a variety of animal and plant forums.  On the very active forums, one thing they have in common is a very active Classifieds section.  I've seen some rise and some fall, but if they keep their classifieds active, they seem to continue doing well with people coming back and new members joining.  It may be a "chicken or egg" situation, but its something to think about.  I'd be glad to PM you some thriving forums and maybe they will give some inspiration . . . and maybe their owners may be able to share some thoughts if you contact them.

16 hours ago, Acro said:

It's been a while since I've sold any Anubias plants rooted onto wood.  And I've actually had the idea to put one up for "auction" (with approval) on our forum, with all the money raised going to our forum.

I've got a BIG one right now (big piece of wood with a big anubias plant growing on it) that I can post up and donate.  I don't use FB or have an ebay account, but if you wanted to post it up there or on any other website, I'd be cool with that.  They could pay you and I'd ship to them, or something like that, I'm just throwing out thoughts.  I'll PM you (somewhere between Sunday and Wednesday, unless you PM me first) and maybe we can figure something out KOKO.

On another subject that may help our site. . . I'm on a variety of animal and plant forums.  On the very active forums, one thing they have in common is a very active Classifieds section.  I've seen some rise and some fall, but if they keep their classifieds active, they seem to continue doing well with people coming back and new members joining.  It may be a "chicken or egg" situation, but its something to think about.  I'd be glad to PM you some thriving forums and maybe they will give some inspiration . . . and maybe their owners may be able to share some thoughts if you contact them.

I don't have FB either hun. FishyMandy runs the one for this site. 

@FishyMandy When you can you can post any of the threads you think would help on FB hun. 

That would be great hun. Anything we can do to keep it going is great!.