Jump to content
SGcvn69

FluvalSmart Color Boost?

Recommended Posts

Hey guys! How do I change my FluvalSmart lights to get the color boost? It disappeared off my one light...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2020 at 3:35 AM, SGcvn69 said:

Hey guys! How do I change my FluvalSmart lights to get the color boost? It disappeared off my one light...

Do you have the app?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 10:37 PM, koko said:

Do you have the app?

 

Yep, sorry this isn't sending me notifications! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SGcvn69 said:

Yep, sorry this isn't sending me notifications! 

You might have to check your setting for notifications :( 

What kind of Fluval do you have ? The app you have is the FluvalSmart app right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, koko said:

You might have to check your setting for notifications :( 

What kind of Fluval do you have ? The app you have is the FluvalSmart app right? 

It's on. Maybe I just missed it. Yes, FluvalSmart app. I forget the name of the lights. It's the one where you can play with the lights and mimic storms and whatnot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SGcvn69 said:

It's on. Maybe I just missed it. Yes, FluvalSmart app. I forget the name of the lights. It's the one where you can play with the lights and mimic storms and whatnot. 

Okay I got the same one....

There is a on the bottom left an export button you can change for reset plant booster and one that is a color booster. 

At the top should be Man Auto Pro.... If you go to pro you can monkey with the colors there too at the set time you would like.

Does that help any? :yikes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SGcvn69 said:

It's on. Maybe I just missed it. Yes, FluvalSmart app. I forget the name of the lights. It's the one where you can play with the lights and mimic storms and whatnot. 

Oh and at the left bottom you have click on a notify me of replies. :clapping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, koko said:

Oh and at the left bottom you have click on a notify me of replies. :clapping:

It's on! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SGcvn69 said:

It's on! LOL

Did you get the light to work? 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2020 at 1:35 PM, koko said:

Did you get the light to work? 😜

Yes! My black comet looks darker now than it did all summer long outdoors! 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2020 at 7:13 PM, SGcvn69 said:

Yes! My black comet looks darker now than it did all summer long outdoors! 😱

:nana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...