Help: Shubunkin's mouth increasingly red/bloodied by the day, conditions worsening too

Rensk1

g9h3sindc1q51.jpg

It started around 4 days ago, small red spots at his mouth corners. Day before yesterday it had almost healed but now it's ten times worse and he keeps lying down on the ground, a little tilted on his side with occasional activity. Other Shub has his top find down the whole time (so something is wrong, but I've no clue what). I'm using Esha 2000 in case it's fungus or rot or something like that + salt bath. Two days ago I had done 50% water change and ammonia cleanse. Didn't think he was gonna make it today.. Could use some advice!!

• Helper

hi there! I’m going to need a lot more information about your tank and fish to help you out, but we will give it our best shot. Any new fish friends or plants in there in the last three months, or live food?

Please fill this form out completely - especially the water quality and tank history information. If we can get a picture of your entire setup that would also help, I’m having a hard time seeing much detail in the picture you provided (which could be the fault of my small phone). But generally holding the fish in your hand or a clear container with bright light helps us get a good picture of what is going on :)

Test Results for the Following:

* Ammonia Level(Tank)

* Nitrite Level(Tank)

* Nitrate level(Tank)

* Ammonia Level(Tap)

* Nitrite Level(Tap)

* Nitrate level(Tap)

* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 

* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)

Other Required Info:

* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops?

* Water temperature?

* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running?

* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)?

* How often do you change the water and how much?

* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?

* How many fish in the tank and their size?

* What kind of water additives or conditioners?

* What do you feed your fish and how often?

* Any new fish added to the tank?

* Any medications added to the tank?

* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank.Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.

* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?

* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.?