Acro

Goldfish Sources

Do we have an "official" list of Goldfish Sources?  I'm talking about, places that ship fish around the USA?  Course, we could make a list for other countries too.  But either way, the list would not include local stores or chains, just places that sell through a business website or through a website like ebay (etc.) and that are mostly goldfish (or pond fish) focused.

We can update if their business changes (closes or reopens, etc), and link to our review boards if someone has done business with that company.

Also, do we have any updates on Dandy Orandas (did he take his "GOLDFISH ACROSS AMERICA TOUR"?) or Rain Garden (Will he be selling fish again in the end of 2020/beginning of 2021)?

Hmmm, I don’t think we have anything like a breeder or source list. Wouldn’t hurt to start one though. If you want to make a thread and keep it updated we can pin it :)

I haven’t heard anything from either Ken or Rain Garden. People like Gary and Cynthia are still selling, though.

Great idea guys.....👍

I could maybe look at the club tab and see if we could put it up there?

On 8/21/2020 at 9:38 PM, Arctic Mama said:

Hmmm, I don’t think we have anything like a breeder or source list. Wouldn’t hurt to start one though. If you want to make a thread and keep it updated we can pin it

I'd make it . . . but I'll need sources since I've been out of the "Goldfish Game" for several years now.  Only ones I can think of are Dandy Orandas and RainGarden and they aren't really selling right now.  There is an ebay seller I remember talking about a while ago . . . I'd have to scan through a few of my old posts to find the name.

On 8/21/2020 at 9:39 PM, Arctic Mama said:

I haven’t heard anything from either Ken or Rain Garden. People like Gary and Cynthia are still selling, though.

What business does Gary and Cynthia run?

I think Gary is Gary Hater, I'm not sure of his Business name though

Cynthia is from East Coast Ranchu

Thats all I know since I'm not in the US lol

Whoops yeah, Gary Hater, he’s on Facebook and likes selling via email :)

And Cynthia is East Coast Ranchu, as Mandy mentioned.