We received our 4 baby Calico Wakins today. These little guys are awesome. 

W1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

They’re beautiful! are you planning to pop them in a tank or pond? I wasn’t sure if that was your they were in already or the vendor’s :)

they are stunning!

Beauties!  Where did you get them from?

We need more information dude!😂

On 8/22/2020 at 7:23 PM, Arctic Mama said:

They’re beautiful! are you planning to pop them in a tank or pond? I wasn’t sure if that was your they were in already or the vendor’s :)

They are in my 750 gallon pond. Those pics were right when I took them out of the bag.

20 hours ago, Acro said:

Beauties!  Where did you get them from?

I got them on ebay, he is sold out now. I can PM you the link. He may add more.

3 minutes ago, koko said:

We need more information dude!😂

Sorry about that I got busy.

😂

I know whatch mean lol

Wow they get to go to a big pond. I'm sure they will be so happy in it. I can't remember, but you have others out there? 

Are you looking to breed them?

25 minutes ago, koko said:

😂

I know whatch mean lol

Wow they get to go to a big pond. I'm sure they will be so happy in it. I can't remember, but you have others out there? 

Are you looking to breed them?

We had way too many. We couldnt decide wich ones to keep. So we just got rid of all of them, except for fancy white goldfish we found at a petstore that was in a tank way too small for him. We only have the 4 Wakins and the white goldfish now. I am making a BOG for the pond and will add 4 comon Wakins and three Black Opal Subunkins. Keeping it at 12. That sounds like a good number. I hate getting rid of fish. Will also be getting some Chinese Banded Sharks.

They are shy right now, probably because I dont have enough fish in there with them. I would love to breed them. I have never had the chance to breed goldfish before.

1 hour ago, eddie1973 said:

We had way too many. We couldnt decide wich ones to keep. So we just got rid of all of them, except for fancy white goldfish we found at a petstore that was in a tank way too small for him. We only have the 4 Wakins and the white goldfish now. I am making a BOG for the pond and will add 4 comon Wakins and three Black Opal Subunkins. Keeping it at 12. That sounds like a good number. I hate getting rid of fish.

Me too I had to GWT rid of all my fry from last year. Just didn't have the time to take care of them. 😔

Will also be getting some Chinese Banded Sharks.

Oh I have always wanted those guts. They are so cool and neat to watch. But man do they get big. 😳

They are shy right now, probably because I dont have enough fish in there with them. I would love to breed them. I have never had the chance to breed goldfish before.

Well in a pond I don't see why it wouldn't happen. 👍😁

Anyone instered in theses Calico Wakins, you can PM for eBay link.

My tanks are full but I like admiring the fishies of others 🥰