Old school here, founder actually. Family wanted a Ranchu tank and I said wait I know just where to go. I hope you are well Koko and I hope there are some old timers like me still around. The site looks great and cant wait to get back in the groove. Ill write more if there are any replies. Man its great to see this site still going

Tony.............Tonytank

:👋

yup the site is still going after 20 years 😜

I'm doing good, I have a 7 year old little girl, 2 fish still and 2 new cats you haven't seen.

How have you been? Long time no 👀.

Im doing well.....you have a seven year old little girl? WOW.....thats amazing!!

with me well......gosh, I guess my prime here was right around 2000-2003 with a few comeback along the way. My son was about two years old when I had all my fish, hes now 18! Hes grown up to be a great young man. One of the best high school basketball players in our state, will be going to college for it after his senior year. I have a daughter now, she just turned 12. Shes a handful lol. I havent really kept fish in that timeframe, I made an attempt about ten years ago, but some unfortunate water conditions for our town happened and I lost all of them and gave it up. Im engaged to just about the most wonderful human being on the planet. Wanna hear something funny? Her and I both manage two Petco stores. I know thats usually frowned upon but we do good with our stores and we make sure people are trained properly on how to care for and instruct proper goldfish care. So I guess even though I havent had tanks really since I was in my prime here, I have been at petco 11 years so technically I have had TON of tanks lol. Anyway, thats my story for now, we got a huge frameless tank and have cycled it properly. We are waiting for our ranchu from china to arrive late next week and it feels like we are getting a new family member. Hes a beaut, will post pics when its time. Ill be around again, I promise

Tony

On 8/12/2020 at 10:02 PM, Tonytank said:

Im doing well.....you have a seven year old little girl? WOW.....thats amazing!!

with me well......gosh, I guess my prime here was right around 2000-2003 with a few comeback along the way. My son was about two years old when I had all my fish, hes now 18! Hes grown up to be a great young man. One of the best high school basketball players in our state, will be going to college for it after his senior year. I have a daughter now, she just turned 12. Shes a handful lol. I havent really kept fish in that timeframe, I made an attempt about ten years ago, but some unfortunate water conditions for our town happened and I lost all of them and gave it up. Im engaged to just about the most wonderful human being on the planet. Wanna hear something funny? Her and I both manage two Petco stores. I know thats usually frowned upon but we do good with our stores and we make sure people are trained properly on how to care for and instruct proper goldfish care. So I guess even though I havent had tanks really since I was in my prime here, I have been at petco 11 years so technically I have had TON of tanks lol. Anyway, thats my story for now, we got a huge frameless tank and have cycled it properly. We are waiting for our ranchu from china to arrive late next week and it feels like we are getting a new family member. Hes a beaut, will post pics when its time. Ill be around again, I promise

Tony

WOW have you had a lot going on with ya. :O

WOW working at Petco thats so cool. You know years ago I wanted to work at one of those places.  Unfortunately my back went out on me and I have had back problems since 2007. I wasn't supposed to have a kid they told me. But I did and she's the most wonderful little one I know. She's very smart and is in the TAG program here. With that said comes a lot of hard times too. As she thinks she can do what she shouldn't be doing for her age. lol

Hi Tony, welcome back! Things have been crazy here with the school and schedule disasters but I wanted to say hi!