Sign in to follow this  
Tonytank

Old Timer Returns/needs food advice

Hey all,

Old timer to the forum, was a member like 17 years ago now, lol. Hope everyone is well. My children and I are doing a ranchu tank, got everything cycled and waiting on the fish. What do you guys recommend for good food. Back in the day it was called PRO GOLD I think, it was mail order from a site, I am just checking if theres anything like that these days. Well HI KOKO!!!! Hope you are doing alright and hope to talk to you all. Please let me know about the fish

15 hours ago, Tonytank said:

Hey all,

Old timer to the forum, was a member like 17 years ago now, lol. Hope everyone is well. My children and I are doing a ranchu tank, got everything cycled and waiting on the fish. What do you guys recommend for good food. Back in the day it was called PRO GOLD I think, it was mail order from a site, I am just checking if theres anything like that these days. Well HI KOKO!!!! Hope you are doing alright and hope to talk to you all. Please let me know about the fish

Sup, 

I now use Fluval bug bites and omega one goldfish pellets. Sometimes some blood worms.

How are ya?

Alright will definitely pick it up: I’m doing alright, not allowed to work during this mess because of having crohns and the meds I’m on for it. So looks like I’m back in the hobby! How have you been? Can you believe it’s been so long? It feels like last year when you, me and a few others would answer questions here and then go play sims online lol. It’s good to be back 

Koko, are there any members left from that period? I remember us, faye, j, moochie, and then a few more

On 8/11/2020 at 4:44 AM, Tonytank said:

Alright will definitely pick it up: I’m doing alright, not allowed to work during this mess because of having crohns and the meds I’m on for it. So looks like I’m back in the hobby! How have you been? Can you believe it’s been so long? It feels like last year when you, me and a few others would answer questions here and then go play sims online lol. It’s good to be back 

Im sorry to hear that hun :( yeah I remember that game it seems so so long ago.. :O

On 8/12/2020 at 9:27 PM, Tonytank said:

Koko, are there any members left from that period? I remember us, faye, j, moochie, and then a few more

No not really most of them stop raising fish :O