Decsnow1457

Butterfly Telescope for Adoption

I need to give away my goldfish Mang for FREE because I am going to college and can no longer care for him. My family doesn’t want to take care of him so I don’t know what else to do. He is a butterfly telescope from Coastgem he was born in May 2017 and I have had him since August 2017. I know he is a male because he used to have 2 siblings that didn’t make it due to bad genetics. One of his siblings was a female and I saw breeding behavior and she spawned. Mang has never spawned. He is a really strong fish. I feed him SuperGold Repashy food. I really love him and want him to have a good new home preferably with other goldfish as he has been really lonely. I live near Albany, Ga. I am willing to drive him somewhere close if needed. I am going to college in FL so if you live in Fl that is also good. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Male Butterfly Telescope

Color- orange 
Age- 3yo
Size- Around 7 Inches 

I don't know how to attach photos but I can email them. 

I will most likely ask you questions about your care. I will also ask for pictures of were you will keep him. I really care about the well being of my fish.

You can attach photos by clicking on the “Click to choose files” option at the bottom of the text box for these responses :)

Consider messaging @mjfromga as I know she is down in Georgia and an excellent goldfish keeper, she would take good care of your baby.  Otherwise I wish you the best!

Awe he’s so cute!  I hope you find a great home for him.

Did you message Myra like I mentioned above? She is the only one I know close to you. Otherwise if you’re willing to ship there are other members here who could help you :)

I did she said she can't take him because her system is outdoors and the change might be too much for him. I guess I can ship I've done the research it's just a last resort. @Arctic Mama

You could certainly try posting this on your local Craigslist too, though obviously that’s much more of a grab bag. I’m sorry she wasn’t able to help but I’m glad you touched bases and tried, nonetheless!

On 8/23/2020 at 10:28 PM, Tonytank said:

did you ever find a home for ur fish?

No I still haven't. sorry I've been busy recently things keep coming up