Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone use aqueon trends tank stand ? Thinking of getting one for my 40B but can’t find any reviews online. Would like to know if it’s a decent stand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lionhead520 said:

Anyone use aqueon trends tank stand ? Thinking of getting one for my 40B but can’t find any reviews online. Would like to know if it’s a decent stand. 

Never used theres. They look nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the response koko. The forums seems a lil dead compared to a decade ago when I was first a member. Have u ever made a Facebook group ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not familiar with them either, sorry!  We did a DIY stand :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 9:13 AM, Lionhead520 said:

Thanks for the response koko. The forums seems a lil dead compared to a decade ago when I was first a member. Have u ever made a Facebook group ?

Yes we do. I know but we are still trying to hang on. We still are the happy friendly forum we are known for. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 10:10 AM, Arctic Mama said:

I’m not familiar with them either, sorry!  We did a DIY stand :)

Next time come and to mine lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the late reply but yes. I bought one for my 37 gallon tank and I love it!!! I might paint it as the wood is a bit too light colored for my taste, but otherwise it is perfect!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 7:26 AM, siena said:

Sorry for the late reply but yes. I bought one for my 37 gallon tank and I love it!!! I might paint it as the wood is a bit too light colored for my taste, but otherwise it is perfect!!!

That's great to know for others. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...