Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SGcvn69

Fluval Light

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know how to work this Fluval light I have? It’s the one where you can control it with your cell phone and it has night and day modes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SGcvn69 said:

Does anyone know how to work this Fluval light I have? It’s the one where you can control it with your cell phone and it has night and day modes

I have that one 👍

What part of it are you having issues with. ?

You did download the app?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, koko said:

I have that one 👍

What part of it are you having issues with. ?

You did download the app?

I did, but I can’t seem to figure out how to program all the different types of weather for it to cycle through?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't use the weather part. I have it set to, color boost.

If you touch the export it should have some defaults there. You can load them up.

Then you you really want to you can, hit the edit button and change the time points. 

Hope that helps some 🐱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, koko said:

I don't use the weather part. I have it set to, color boost.

If you touch the export it should have some defaults there. You can load them up.

Then you you really want to you can, hit the edit button and change the time points. 

Hope that helps some 🐱

Hmm...I'll have to see if I can find the color boost! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay hun. I took some photos of my light app.

 

0219200729_Film2.jpg

 

This is the Weather I have all I need to do is pick a time and then the kind of weather.

0219200727_Film2.jpg

This is my main menu. :)

 

This is my Exports,

0219200726_HDR.jpg0219200728_Film2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also run a fluval 3.0 plant. I just stick with the basic planted settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, colley614 said:

I also run a fluval 3.0 plant. I just stick with the basic planted settings.

I love my light 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, koko said:

I love my light 👍

I feel like it would make an epic, although expensive refugium light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, colley614 said:

I feel like it would make an epic, although expensive refugium light.

It would be from them. For a refugium I would get a smaller version off of Amazon. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
  • Create New...