Wow it’s changed! Help please?!

Hi everyone!

Im a returning member! After many years I’ve come back and my has this place changed, it’s so good!

I’m no longer a goldfish keeper unfortunately, due to space restrictions!! However I’m getting into Guppies :) wondering where in the forums here I can post about and ask questions that are Guppy specific? I remember back in the day the forum used to have a “Other Fish” section or something. I can’t find anything like that on this new design of the forums. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance :)

Lellie

• Admin
9 hours ago, Lellie said:

Hi everyone!

Im a returning member! After many years I’ve come back and my has this place changed, it’s so good!

I’m no longer a goldfish keeper unfortunately, due to space restrictions!! However I’m getting into Guppies :) wondering where in the forums here I can post about and ask questions that are Guppy specific? I remember back in the day the forum used to have a “Other Fish” section or something. I can’t find anything like that on this new design of the forums. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance :)

Lellie

You can just post here or in the General or if it's disease post in the d&d area. 😄

Welcome back.