Back at the Hobby

gouverneurcc

Hey everyone,

Been away for a long time. Just getting a new tank set-up in my new condo.

Had some family issues that made me have to rehome and get rid of all of my equipment from my once previous 5 tanks.

I was wondering a couple things:

1) What are good websites to buy equipment from, not sure if things have changed in 5 years?

2) What are good US companies to buy some goldfish from online? My local places rarely get anything nice in.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin

Hey everyone,

Been away for a long time. Just getting a new tank set-up in my new condo.

Had some family issues that made me have to rehome and get rid of all of my equipment from my once previous 5 tanks.

I was wondering a couple things:

1) What are good websites to buy equipment from, not sure if things have changed in 5 years?

2) What are good US companies to buy some goldfish from online? My local places rarely get anything nice in.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:hi

I like to buy from petsmart, petco, Amazon and petmountain.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Helper

Welcome back!  My favorite place for equipment and information is American Aquarium Products.  They have some more unusual and hard to find equipment that is wonderful, along with great articles and research that the purchases support.  They’re not always the least expensive, especially for shipping, but the customer service is excellent and the offerings are too.

Otherwise I’ve been using Chewy a lot lately. Trying to avoid amazon but they sometimes have products I can’t find elsewhere easily, so there’s that.