Photo of the week winnerl #24

koko

Thank you! I have only had him a couple months but he's easily one of my favorites. As you can see he's got some monster sacs that he has no problem carrying around. He is a very happy and very active fish that I enjoy watching everyday.

Here is a little video of him in action

https://youtu.be/G2z4nXag60w

• Admin
Thank you! I have only had him a couple months but he's easily one of my favorites. As you can see he's got some monster sacs that he has no problem carrying around. He is a very happy and very active fish that I enjoy watching everyday.

Here is a little video of him in action

I can see why you love him so. He's a vey nice bubble eye. I had one years ago.
What sized tank do they live in?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Admin
2 hours ago, aaronv801 said:

They are in a 75G

Very nice. They get a lot of room and I like how you protected the intakes too. Some Bubble eyes like mine (due to not knowing how to take care of the, years and years ago) get there sacs popped from the filter intakes. :( 

47 minutes ago, koko said:

Very nice. They get a lot of room and I like how you protected the intakes too. Some Bubble eyes like mine (due to not knowing how to take care of the, years and years ago) get there sacs popped from the filter intakes. :( 

I learned the hard way as well with my first bubble eye a few years ago :doh11: A prefilter is a must with these guy's.