What could this be?

So I'v noticed some stuff floating around inside the bubble of this bubble eye. I'm just curious if anyone has seen this before or know what it is? This fish is acting completely normal and I have no reason to believe it's something harmful. All I can think of is harden deposits of the fluid that inside the bubble, but I really have no clue and cant find any info on this.

video of fish

• Helper

I did see something similar on one of my bubble eyes but it seemed to be calcium-like deposits, just little bits of bone material and solids that collected from the fish’s lymphatic system into the pouches. But I’ve not read anything specific on it either and it’s been several years since I kept bubble eyes, so I can’t poke any of my own stock and give fresher observations, unfortunately.

• Admin
9 hours ago, Arctic Mama said:

I did see something similar on one of my bubble eyes but it seemed to be calcium-like deposits, just little bits of bone material and solids that collected from the fish’s lymphatic system into the pouches. But I’ve not read anything specific on it either and it’s been several years since I kept bubble eyes, so I can’t poke any of my own stock and give fresher observations, unfortunately.

Thats it exactly, I was trying to think of it. It's nothing really to worry about and nothing you can really do about either.