Where did Raingarden Goldfish go???

Acro

I've been trying to get on Raingarden's webpage for the past week or two and the page seems to be down!  Anyone know what is going on with them?  I hope they haven't closed!  Dandy Oranda's isn't selling goldfish for now, and I hope Raingarden isn't out too!  

Anyone know anything?  If not, I might have to email him.

• Admin
19 hours ago, Acro said:

I've been trying to get on Raingarden's webpage for the past week or two and the page seems to be down!  Anyone know what is going on with them?  I hope they haven't closed!  Dandy Oranda's isn't selling goldfish for now, and I hope Raingarden isn't out too!  

Anyone know anything?  If not, I might have to email him.

I saw something a while ago, that he may close down too. I'm not really sure, but it seems goldfish themselves are on the down hill now😣

8 hours ago, koko said:

Yup I pmed him, after your post about it. I was wondering myself. It's so sad😣

Yeah, I figured someone contacted him.  I was about to email him myself.  Glad you did and I'm glad he put up a post here letting everyone know what was going on.  Whole situation was unfortunate.  I wonder why goldfish sales were down?

• Helper
6 hours ago, Acro said:

Yeah, I figured someone contacted him.  I was about to email him myself.  Glad you did and I'm glad he put up a post here letting everyone know what was going on.  Whole situation was unfortunate.  I wonder why goldfish sales were down?

I feel like the social media presence has to be aggressive these days or it is hard to get breeding exposure.  The US breeders I know of who are successful run a lot on FB and IG, in addition to YouTube.  Or they’re just plain smaller scale and well known on places like here or goldfishkeepers.  But with lots of cheap imports available, low online presence, and a non-flashy website, I wonder if old staples like Raingarden just struggled to compete?