Hi

Rosetumi

I started with goldfish when I bought a house with a pond in 1994. They were beautiful long tail comets. I've moved a few times and have kept some. Today I have 4 original fish and started with Ranchu last year. It's very addictive. 

Hey,

Welcome to the forum!  

Are you saying you have 4 original fish from 1994?  If so, that's amazing!  I'd love to see photos of those fish!

Are you still keeping a pond or are you using aquariums?

I'm actually setting up 2 indoor ponds in my garage!  

Again, welcome to the forum!  :D

Hi Arco,

I guess I dont have the actual original fish , but the spawn of that line. No new fish were introduced in the pond. Right now the 4 are in a 100 gal tub in my green house. 

Congrats on keeping them going!  If you have photos of your 100 gal tub and green house, please post photos!  I'd love to see and I'm sure other members would like to see it too!  :D

Edited by Acro

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:31 PM, Rosetumi said:

20190603_145407_compress73.thumb.jpg.0634655b1de5c3e346a8a9011db35ab7.jpg

NIce!  What ya got growing in there?

I started some seeds this year like tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers and have some of my house plants in there. I'd like to have an aquaponic setup someday. This green house was all set up with a hydroponic system that used batons bucket. It was nice but I'm not going into all that. 

• 2 weeks later...

I started some seeds this year like tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers and have some of my house plants in there. I'd like to have an aquaponic setup someday. This green house was all set up with a hydroponic system that used batons bucket. It was nice but I'm not going into all that. 

• 2 years later...