A Big Als Opened In My Little Corner Of The World

Athena

:panana Yeah-Athena!!!!! LOL!!!! I have no clue where the closest Big Al's is to me,but I have ordered from there on line a few,and saved quite a few bucks even with shipping. See people ,it's the little things in life that makes us happy! ;) Anyway.....ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were right jessicaandmarshall! :o I walked into big als and there were so many diseased and sick fish, from goldies and koi to sharks, etc. I looked like this :yikes And then I looked at a worker there and said in a loud voice, "I wouldn't buy anything here in this disease infested place. No fish owner in their right mind would be caught dead here." :scared I didn't care and I'm going to complain to someone on Monday because I was totally disgusted. I don't care if they have good prices on stuff sometimes it's just not worth it.

I always wondered what the stores would look like. I once received one of their catalogues and the price booklet, but after 10 minutes of looking up prices after finding the item number in the magazine was frustrating.

Archived