Pic of the Week Poll #18

koko

Pic of the Week Poll #18  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Pic of the Week Poll #18

• FishyMandy
    • koko

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/24/2019 at 03:00 PM

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:52 PM, koko said:

@FishyMandy

Buddy

IMG_1194.jpg.86fce2dc4db5e390af1e2872653

@koko

Zac

0126191313h.thumb.jpg.7d13985fb874a10d8a

Wow . . . first photo (FishyMandy) reminds me of a fish I used to have.  Died too soon . . . I picked her out of a tank full of fancies at a local fish store.  She had no eyes and she was beautiful, all red fantail.  People at the store thought I was nuts, if I remember correctly, they only charged me half price.  I had not thought of her in a long time.  Was such a wonderful fish.

Second photo (koko) is super cute!  What a face!  Reminds me of a little frog!  lol

Edited by Acro

• Helper
3 hours ago, Acro said:

Wow . . . first photo (FishyMandy) reminds me of a fish I used to have.  Died too soon . . . I picked her out of a tank full of fancies at a local fish store.  She had no eyes and she was beautiful, all red fantail.  People at the store thought I was nuts, if I remember correctly, they only charged me half price.  I had not thought of her in a long time.  Was such a wonderful fish.

Second photo (koko) is super cute!  What a face!  Reminds me of a little frog!  lol

I found Buddy at a chain pet store, he was among all the other fantails in a fairly new shipment. I had just picked out another fish but I saw him swim past with his one eye missing and could not resist asking for him to be bagged up as well. The eye was only freshly gone by the looks when I first got him, it still looked a bit raw. It got infected a few weeks after I got him too. He was yellow and white when I got him, then he turned a really bright highlighter orange and white, and last year he lost all his orange and became all white.