koko

Pic of the Week Poll #16  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Pic of the Week Poll #16

• Fish Of Gold
    • koko

These are both fantastic!  

And I love bugs!

I can't decide right now!  I have to come back and vote later . . . 

Edited by Acro

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:18 PM, Acro said:

These are both fantastic!  

And I love bugs!

I can't decide right now!  I have to come back and vote later . . . 

Too hard to pick, I love them both, but I went with the one I have never seen in real life before.

I've already voted, but I would like to know more about both photos.  They are super beautiful animals!

• Admin
On 4/26/2019 at 4:19 PM, Acro said:

I've already voted, but I would like to know more about both photos.  They are super beautiful animals!

Mine is a Cricket that lived on our lot for the summer. Justine would just chase it around till it flew over to the neighbors yard :lol 

On 4/26/2019 at 6:19 PM, Acro said:

I seen this spider coming down out of a tree on a string of webbing while I was walking by the tree across from my home. It landed on the sidewalk and started crawling across the busy street so I let it crawl up on a stick and I put it in a small tree in my yard. I ran in to grab my camera and it just sat there as I took it's picture. :) 

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:55 PM, koko said:

Mine is a Cricket that lived on our lot for the summer. Justine would just chase it around till it flew over to the neighbors yard 

I've seen that type out on my western travels.  I don't remember where exactly.  I love how much they can look like rocks.  It amazes me how spectacular animals can be, and how beautiful they all are.  I'm glad you are getting Justine to enjoy their beauty while having fun with them too!

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:49 PM, Fish Of Gold said:

I seen this spider coming down out of a tree on a string of webbing while I was walking by the tree across from my home. It landed on the sidewalk and started crawling across the busy street so I let it crawl up on a stick and I put it in a small tree in my yard. I ran in to grab my camera and it just sat there as I took it's picture. 

Congrats on saving that stunning animal!  It's lucky you were there at that particular moment!  Maybe it will make a home in that tree so you can visit it.  

• Admin

I will work on this Friday since its already Tuesday. Sorry guys, life was crazy last week and the School keeps reeling me back to them :wall