Open Chat 2

koko

• Admin
2 hours ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

Is it just me or do the forums look different.

I think Lady Loki is becoming more orange.

Yup the forum went through a upgrade. There are some really cool features now.... Look around. :hug

15 minutes ago, koko said:

Yup the forum went through a upgrade. There are some really cool features now.... Look around. :hug

Hopefully that remembering already posted post bug is gone.

I was having phone issues and my replacement phone just came in.

1 hour ago, koko said:

I was so confused opening the forum already tired from 3 12 hour shifts… :rofl

It looks great!

2 hours ago, koko said:

Nope

Not again!!!!! Also Lady Loki and Mr. Summers seem to want to be fed right now.  I think they are waiting for food.  But my dinner before theirs tonight.

• Supporter
8 hours ago, spider man said:

Buddy is awesome, great job grooming him

Thanks! I had already has him about 2 years in the first photo, I'll have to see if I can find a picture from when I first got him, he was tiny and pale and had recently lost an eye

• Helper

Yup that’s major color change! I always enjoy that in younger fish, it’s interesting how the expression of their colors changes as they grow. Some have much less stable coloring than others, even with no black present. Buddy is cute!

• Helper
20 hours ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

Is it just me or do the forums look different.

I think Lady Loki is becoming more orange.

Lady Loki could definitely be changing, it’s common! As shown above, pictures help for the comparison :)  I’ve had fish go from orange to white, pale orange to almost red, black to a lemon yellow and medium orange, etc.

Guppy and medaka besties!

AC6B6E3A-580F-481D-85C4-C052D889B946.jpeg

31EEB343-41BB-4313-9935-D64939D275AC.jpeg

1 hour ago, koko said:

Hey guys Welcome to the NEW Look. 😮 

I logged In and was like 👁👄👁

🤣🤣🤣

Oops forgot to take pictures of Loki. 

I'm thinking of giving only Summers a treat.  I'll tell Loki not to eat any of it.  Maybe she will be good and obey me when I tell her the food isn't for her.

Oh wait there is a bar on the bottom of this page on my phone.

So I had a 20 gallon LONG I was going to use for guppies but I decided to move away from the overbreeding monsters. I had to go WAYYYYY in town and I saw a fish shop there... I went in and I spotted a fancy goldfish section. I instantly saw a little cutie I wanted for my tank. He was labelled a fantail, but I saw a little headgrowth. But then another swam up beside him, also with dinky headgrowth... And I ended up getting them both. So yeah... Lol. May need a tank upgrade after a while. Had to rush to work and did not get to set up their stand or tank properly... But filled the tank for them and acclimated them and dosed their tank with SAFE and will get them situated tomorrow. And take pics and etc when their light comes in. I hope they do well. Been aaaaaaaaages since I tried goldfish indoors. Mine just do so much better outdoors.

• Admin
8 hours ago, Mikey said:

How’s everyone doing today? 

Pretty good. It's only 100F here, but other than that good. :) 

How abouts you? lol

2 hours ago, mjfromga said:

So I had a 20 gallon LONG I was going to use for guppies but I decided to move away from the overbreeding monsters. I had to go WAYYYYY in town and I saw a fish shop there... I went in and I spotted a fancy goldfish section. I instantly saw a little cutie I wanted for my tank. He was labelled a fantail, but I saw a little headgrowth. But then another swam up beside him, also with dinky headgrowth... And I ended up getting them both. So yeah... Lol. May need a tank upgrade after a while. Had to rush to work and did not get to set up their stand or tank properly... But filled the tank for them and acclimated them and dosed their tank with SAFE and will get them situated tomorrow. And take pics and etc when their light comes in. I hope they do well. Been aaaaaaaaages since I tried goldfish indoors. Mine just do so much better outdoors.

Oh boy! bitten by the goldfish bug lol. I wish I could have fish outside, but due to Raccoons and opossums, we can't do that at all. The raccoons will trash anything we leave in that backyard. Its like they have a party back there. ROFL

I can't wait to see them :) 

Here they are. Cannot determine gender. They are young. One calico patterned and one gold coin/sakura patterned. Sakura named Shion (She-Ahn) and calico named Miyuki (Me-yoo-key). Sold as fantails but both have rudimentary head growth so I am hoping for cute little wens. Both have good appetites and seem to be in good health... Been ages since I kept goldies indoors but gonna try hard for them.