Open Chat 2

koko

• Admin
57 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Hmmm. I might do this idk. I really love the look of sand though, and it's one less surface o scrub algae on HAHAHA. 

Oh man... come on :wa

You can scrubby Dubby lol 

I let my glass get really good and dirty before I scrub it. :) 

• Admin
4 hours ago, PinkyBear said:

mmmhmm. you know how much i love pumpkin pie!

Yes you do with Whipped Cream :druel 

I don't know how she died.  It was sudden.

Also I got a new shirt from Wish.  Amazingly it is great.

IMG_20210410_154630.thumb.jpg.babd4969d467de3fa629c40d7d67d1c7.jpg

It is green with the number 12 on it.  It also has a name on the back of it.

39 minutes ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

I don't know how she died.  It was sudden.

Also I got a new shirt from Wish.  Amazingly it is great.

IMG_20210410_154630.thumb.jpg.babd4969d467de3fa629c40d7d67d1c7.jpg

It is green with the number 12 on it.  It also has a name on the back of it.

Nice shirt! Great team.

7 hours ago, koko said:

Oh man... come on :wa

You can scrubby Dubby lol 

I let my glass get really good and dirty before I scrub it. :) 

:rofl I don't think my crypts would like it too much with nothing in there. My tank is over run with them right now :O. I think my sand is honestly just a giant bundle of roots. I am terrified to transfer  it all over once I finally set up the new tank. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Mikey said:

:rofl I don't think my crypts would like it too much with nothing in there. My tank is over run with them right now :O. I think my sand is honestly just a giant bundle of roots. I am terrified to transfer  it all over once I finally set up the new tank. 

:lol

Well if you do, take some photos lol

1 hour ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

I want my Goldie Loki to clear my bed off for me but Loki is too busy pecking at stuff in the tank.  Summers is just swimming around doing some fish stuff.

How can a fish clear off a bed? 

20 hours ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

Its the only shirt I have from that team.

So you have shirts from other teams? 

I follow NFL too. 

5 minutes ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

I live in North Carolina so I got some Carolina panthers shirts too.

Ha! I follow them too. Actually I have a NFL subscription for all teams all games and watch all. But follow several with interest. 

On 4/11/2021 at 6:53 AM, Miss Bad Wolf said:

That was Loki's response (if the fish could speak English)

Actually she can clear the bed of BUGS , ( goldfish favorite food),you only have to place bed in tank and when done remove , dry and install. 

2 hours ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

Watching a movie about a shark. The movie is called the Meg.  Interesting movie so far.

Interesting, I went to look and saw than Jason S. Is in it. I like him . I think I will check out on my Netflix. Was not interested before you posted as I have had an experience with one these monsters at sea.

44 minutes ago, mikroll said:

Interesting, I went to look and saw than Jason S. Is in it. I like him . I think I will check out on my Netflix. Was not interested before you posted as I have had an experience with one these monsters at sea.

It was better than I expected.  It is on Netflix DVD not streaming.  I rather watch Netflix DVD than Netflix streaming.  That way I have the disc sitting there reminding me to watch it.

Am watching it now ! Located in Italy I take what I can get , which is streaming a download.  

Earlier tonight I tried taking pictures of my friends.  However they thought I was going to feed them instead.  It is national pet day after all.

IMG_20210412_191017.thumb.jpg.1d7eec2dcc6a54bd069f5befc586f2a5.jpg

IMG_20210412_191014.thumb.jpg.86879875fa4783e4ade5f2601b52c3be.jpg

IMG_20210412_191012.thumb.jpg.598db341d1836a8db84909d3869a1b60.jpg

IMG_20210412_191009.thumb.jpg.bdbbf6bdafbd5953f4d8735579fb76f3.jpg

How can I be sure Loki is Lady Loki not Mr. Loki? I think Summers is actually Mr. Summers.

IMG_20210412_191019.jpg

• Helper

@Miss Bad Wolf how does one even do Netflix dvd these days? I only see streaming options on my profile? I remember waaaaay back in 2004 or so my friends did a lot of DVDs from them, but haven’t heard much since. 

I follow no football and am totally lost on any sports conversation - we are readers and sci fi watchers more than sports people.

Also, BOO on the lemon Acura, @Mikey. That’s enormously frustrating.

I should be asleep. I am dumb and decided to rearrange my nail polish since the baby was asleep instead, as Zoya is running a big grade in sale for Earth Day.  Also man I’m tired - my husband had surgery yesterday and I’m stuck doing all the driving and lifting for some weeks. He was helping out a TON while I was sitting with McCrabbyPants nursing around the clock, but now it’s all on me. Fortunately my older four kids are quite helpful when they’re not otherwise busy with school or outside playing. It’s still a ton with all seven of them plus cooking plus medical appointments plus homeschool plus tutorial plus normal chores plus keeping the colicky baby alive and not screaming. I want to drink just thinking about it 😆🥂

• Helper
12 hours ago, koko said:

They are saying... "No photo's please, We are famous!" lol

I cannot take good fish pics for the life of me. I always get glare and reflection off the front of my tank? I don’t know why I suck with my iPhone so much - other people manage great photos 🤨

• Helper

Awe; feel better soon! Sometimes sleep is the best cure but it’s hard when you feel cruddy and can’t get to the point of relaxing down into it.  I’m crashing after I type this, too.