IMG_20200320_221928_047.jpg

IMG_20200320_221607_819.jpg

12 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

So many babies.

One lone Goldie fry

IMG_20200320_221928_047.jpg

IMG_20200320_221607_819.jpg

His new family lol

I’m so annoyed ugh I just checked the parameters and ammonia is at 1ppm!! 0ppm nitrites and 5ppm nitrates which makes no sense! I’m gonna do another 50% change tomorrow (I did one today to redose prazi) and of course I used prime. But I’m surprised the ammonia was so high! I only checked cause the water is kinda cloudy right now. 

I find with multiple fish in a 10g qt, large, daily Water changes are needed, unless they are small and I have a cycled filter in there

Very true Mandy 👍

Did a big wc today to remove prazi and now all the Qt “meds” are done. Now we just have to wait until we can move so they can be in their proper home! 

I got to do a wc today. Right now they are on worm meds. 👀😳😷

On 3/26/2020 at 12:00 PM, koko said:

I got to do a wc today. Right now they are on worm meds. 👀😳😷

Do you have goldfish currently Koko? Can I see a pic? 

4 hours ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

Do you have goldfish currently Koko? Can I see a pic? 

Yes I do. I have Zac and Goldfish.

1009190825g.jpg0818191122e.jpg

then I have a 70 gallon pond with 6 of there babies from last spring.

0729191640.jpg

On 3/21/2020 at 7:04 PM, FishyMandy said:

I find with multiple fish in a 10g qt, large, daily Water changes are needed, unless they are small and I have a cycled filter in there

Yup.  I actually tend to do twice daily if they’re adult sized fish, because my ammonia creeps up .25 ppms in about ten to twelve hours if I’m feeding normally.

25 minutes ago, koko said:

Yes I do. I have Zac and Goldfish.

1009190825g.jpg0818191122e.jpg

then I have a 70 gallon pond with 6 of there babies from last spring.

0729191640.jpg

Awe they’re so cuuuute!

My new family member. 

8 month old Pomeranian cross Maltese.

Named Skylar 

IMG_20200329_221437_221.jpg

IMG_20200329_221437_240.jpg

IMG_20200329_221437_236.jpg

IMG_20200329_221437_219.jpg

@FishyMandy that is one adorable door. I love looking at dogs and trying to figure out what breed or breeds they are. I can see both in her.

Do you have pics of mom and dad?

Don't have pics of her parents. We got her from a friend who decided to rehome her and was probably a good thing because she didn't get the best of care.

Our friend got her at less than 6 weeks old, no vet work. She never took her to the vet either. I unfortunately think she may have originated from a puppy mill

So precious!!!

17 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Don't have pics of her parents. We got her from a friend who decided to rehome her and was probably a good thing because she didn't get the best of care.

Our friend got her at less than 6 weeks old, no vet work. She never took her to the vet either. I unfortunately think she may have originated from a puppy mill

Oh no. I been watching a lot of abandoned dogs and cats shows at night. Puppy mills make me so sad. How can ppl be like that.

Anyhow I'm glad she's got someone that will lover her. She has just a sweet face. ❤

What’s the best aquarium kit for a betta? I’ve been looking at different 5g kits but it’s been so hard to make up my mind! 

What do you mean by kit?  Almost anything will do, but I like a 5g with a little air driven sponge filter so the current doesn’t bug their fins.  A top is preferable just to control eval and you want a daylight or blue toned fluorescent or LED fixture to really make their colors pop :)

14 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

What do you mean by kit?  Almost anything will do, but I like a 5g with a little air driven sponge filter so the current doesn’t bug their fins.  A top is preferable just to control eval and you want a daylight or blue toned fluorescent or LED fixture to really make their colors pop :)

Like a full set up, with filter, light, cover... I want to get a nice one haha. I’ve always pieces together tanks and I don’t want to this time. 

I purchased this betta today! I’ve been buying aquarium stuff all weekend 😂😂 I got a nice 5g setup from petsmart with an automatic WC system, and I have plants and gravel coming. Lots of good things happening in our household! 

C8023987-64C0-4F1E-9ECD-AC3BFE074A9E.jpeg

Pretty!  I always want bettas and have to talk myself out of them.  What a handsome specimen he is.  Did you pick a name?

Thanks! I haven’t picked a name for him yet; I haven’t even named my two goldfish that I have 😖 I like bettas and goldfish both a lot, but goldfish will always win out. However I couldn’t resist the buy- a- fish itch, and a betta is “easier” and takes a smaller tank than bettas! 

4 hours ago, Morgan'sMiracles said:

You have some bettas right? Can I see them?

I have one, here he is

FB_IMG_1586745299443.jpg