Bostons

Go_redfish

Too cute not to share, last year we bought our first boston terrier from a reputable breeder. He has been such an amazing dog that we went back again this year and bought his full blood brother. (Same sire and dam, different litter)

I was trying to fold laundry but they were being distracting lol.

2 hours ago, koko said:

They look like they really enjoy each other. I sure do love watching pups :heart 

They have become fast friends. Sometimes you didnt know a part of your family was missing until one comes along that fits just right. Jabba fits just right. Snores, toots, snuffles and all!

• Admin
20 hours ago, Go_redfish said:

They have become fast friends. Sometimes you didnt know a part of your family was missing until one comes along that fits just right. Jabba fits just right. Snores, toots, snuffles and all!

Reminds me when we found Mrs. Kitty :heart I already had 2 cats but she needed a home. Did realize that I would become so attached to her exspecially when she got sick on me...I was so scared :( but she is better now :) 

I just love animals cause they love you unconditionally :) 

Glad Ms kitty pulled thru. I'm not much of a cat lover but we had an elderly blind kitty than managed to find her way into our garage a few yrs ago. Come to find out she and several other cats were thrown out when someone moved out of our neighborhood. Vet figured out she was blind because of more than one severe beating. Her retinas were detached from blows to the head and she had untreated healed breaks all over her body. He. Estimated she was 15yrs old. I kept her for the rest of her life. That was one cat I really did love. She was so sweet. I never could understand how they could hurt her like that.

Still have a framed photo of her.20190312_113918.thumb.jpg.bb37f319da91a8292a2b6b90cdd69de9.jpg

Edited by Go_redfish

• Admin

That has to be the saddest story of a cat I have heard. How in the world could that happen to a cat :( Im so glad she found you to live the rest of her life in peace. :hug

How long did she live with you? 

• Admin
On 3/12/2019 at 11:13 AM, Go_redfish said:

I had her for 2 and half years. She pretty much stayed in my lap most of that time. She spent the last of her days well fed, loved, and she never knew a harsh hand again.

She passed away finally knowing what love really is. :) 

29 minutes ago, koko said:

She passed away finally knowing what love really is. :) 

I'm crying a little and missing her again now. Lol its been 4 yrs since she passed. Her name was Tippy. She was good ...for a cat.

Even if something isn't my favorite animal, I still can't stand to see it suffer. I wont even let my husband kill the snake that lives under our shed. I can't wrap my head around hurting something for just the sake of hurting it.