Felix needs a new home....

chricela

Hello,

I'm currently looking to rehome Felix, my 8 yr old (9 yrs in January) comet. My living situation will be changing, and I won't have room for his 40 gallon breeder tank. I'd love for him to go to a really happy place , where he would be taken good care of & so this is my first post and search. I feel like this is the best goldfish community!  I live in Austin TX,  &  I'd prefer that Felix not  have to be stressed with a long  journey to his new home...so hoping to find someone here & "here" :)

Edited by chricela

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!

I'm SO happy to say I found Felix a pond HoMe. I reached out to someone on Nextdoor. And they still have their pond with Koi & some Goldies.

Feeling sad  too...I'm gonna miss him... :(

I'm so relieved and happy. I know I'll miss him. But knowing he's in a "good" new home brings me joy for him. I was really worried where/who/ how!!! I'm keeping him until winter here is over. I'll meet up next month to see the layout..which is just a few blocks away from me. Here is what his new home looks like! We couldn't be more lucky!

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 13.09.54.png

• Admin
14 hours ago, chricela said:

Thank you!

I'm SO happy to say I found Felix a pond HoMe. I reached out to someone on Nextdoor. And they still have their pond with Koi & some Goldies.

Feeling sad  too...I'm gonna miss him... :(

Awe sorry to hear them go but glad you found someone to take them :)