Buddy Kitty

koko

• Helper

Aw so good you found him!

I've been debating whether to adopt another kitty or not. I worry Shah will get jealous but she did quite like Junior, even though they pretended they hated each other, I'd walk in on them cuddled up together

• Admin
37 minutes ago, FishyMandy said:

Aw so good you found him!

I've been debating whether to adopt another kitty or not. I worry Shah will get jealous but she did quite like Junior, even though they pretended they hated each other, I'd walk in on them cuddled up together

Lol that's how Bob and Buddy are with each other 😀

• Admin
12 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Junior was around before Shah so I don't know how she would react to a new one coming in. But it's too soon to make any definite decisions now anyway. My mind is still reeling a bit.

True you need to take your time with getting another pet. I took TD about 6 months before he got Mr.Bob after Mookie passed away :(

• Helper

Yea, after I lost Cody I immediately knew I wanted another and it was only about 2 months later I got Shah. But I don't have that feeling this time. Although I'm still following adoption places on facebook and look at the pictures that come up I haven't had one that I feel drawn to like I did with Shah. 

I'll know when/if I'm ready to bring another one in. I lost Cody very suddenly as well but it wasn't as intense and traumatic as Junior :(

• Admin
20 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Yea, after I lost Cody I immediately knew I wanted another and it was only about 2 months later I got Shah. But I don't have that feeling this time. Although I'm still following adoption places on facebook and look at the pictures that come up I haven't had one that I feel drawn to like I did with Shah. 

I'll know when/if I'm ready to bring another one in. I lost Cody very suddenly as well but it wasn't as intense and traumatic as Junior :(

It took me over a year to get another cat after Odie died. So I hear you there....

This is Mrs. Kitty in her box :heart

1114181218b.jpg

1114181218.jpg

• Admin
On 11/14/2018 at 9:24 PM, FishyMandy said:

Aww she is beautiful

Thank you. She was a stray cat. When we found her she was so skinny we thought she was an old cat. But she wasn't. She's about the same age as the two boys in the house. She's not allowed to come in as we haven't and won't take her into the Vet. :) I think she would be dramatized if we did take her in. :(