The Neons and Corys

Awesome fishies. I want both. Cories for Mary and my 55 but she doesn't tend to take well to other fish. I may still try though. And I wanted Neons for my 10 gallon but I heard that they can't live in pH above 7

• Supporter

Thanks guys :) I've wanted neons since before I even got fish so am happy to finally have them and cories I fell in love with last year. 

Your PH is above 8 isn't it Myra? My PH is 7.6 and they seem to be doing well. I lost one during the QT phase, with no visible signs of illness. But everyone else seems ok

Yeah. I think they'd look awesome in with Verdistis, but when I read they don't like pH that is out of the 7ish range, I figured that it is probably reaching to try and keep them. No fish truly LIKE pH near my levels, just SOME can adjust to it. 

• Supporter
Yeah. I think they'd look awesome in with Verdistis, but when I read they don't like pH that is out of the 7ish range, I figured that it is probably reaching to try and keep them. No fish truly LIKE pH near my levels, just SOME can adjust to it. 
African cichlids would probably enjoy the pH.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk