Big Boy Update 2018

DawnMichele

Hi everyone!!! I decided to redo Big Boys tank. Changed the gravel and he was very good about it. I went o put in new plants and he attacked them!!! LOL!!! That's my Big boy!!! Enjoy the video!!!

16 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Lol well hopefully he tought those plants to stay put.

I like it. It looks good.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Daniel. He moves house all day!!!  :rofl3

Fabulous Oscar! 

Compare to the other fish Oscars are relatively one of the most intelligent fish. They simply love interacting with people;) I like them a lot!

Edited by adnan

On 8/20/2018 at 6:25 PM, koko said:

Your lucky it wasn't you. I still laugh at the time TD got bitten by Pharaoh :tomuch: 

Big Boy has nipped at me before. He didn't like what I was doing in his tank!!! LOL!!! I didn't know you guys had an Oscar???

14 hours ago, adnan said:

Fabulous Oscar! 

Compare to the other fish Oscars are relatively one of the most intelligent fish. They simply love interacting with people;) I like them a lot!

Thank you so much Adnan!!! They are GREAT!!! So much personality!!!

• Admin
3 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

Big Boy has nipped at me before. He didn't like what I was doing in his tank!!! LOL!!! I didn't know you guys had an Oscar???

Well I did have two of them years ago, thats what got me into goldfish :o I know bad me but thats what happened.

But Pharaoh was my Chocolate Oranda and TD was trying to clean the tank and he sucked on his arm so hard it left a dime size red mark on his arm. I told him he is lucky goldfish don't have lip teeth :rofl 

21 hours ago, koko said:

Well I did have two of them years ago, thats what got me into goldfish :o I know bad me but thats what happened.

But Pharaoh was my Chocolate Oranda and TD was trying to clean the tank and he sucked on his arm so hard it left a dime size red mark on his arm. I told him he is lucky goldfish don't have lip teeth :rofl 

IM lucky Big Boy doesn't have lip teeth!!! Holy :yikes !!!!

16 hours ago, mjfromga said:

Man that fish is enormous. He's so slow moving. Very interesting looking dude. 

That's my Big Boy!!!! Large and in charge!!! He's a lot of fun!!!! 

21 hours ago, koko said:

Or that hungry :lol 

He's funny sometimes when I feed him. I get ready to drop the pellets and he comes up out of the water to get them. When he goesback down the water comes flying out of the tank!!! LOL!!!!

• Supporter
He's funny sometimes when I feed him. I get ready to drop the pellets and he comes up out of the water to get them. When he goesback down the water comes flying out of the tank!!! LOL!!!!
As I read this I thought about the way they would feed killer whales on TV. Lol

• Admin
2 hours ago, DawnMichele said:

My Koi used to do that to me all the time :rofl 

1 hour ago, Daniel E. said:

A little prompt trimming. Lol

He did this right after I did his water change. LOL!!!! Now he is a gardner!!! LOL!!!