What did you do for your goldfish today ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supporter

Chris here.... ¬†Fishy tank maintance day!!!! ¬†I cannot believe how much my boys love to rearrange the¬†Tank after their house¬†is cleaned... ¬†They love to push the faux plants around and rearrange the glass pebbles that I pile in the corners... ¬†They do not even have the courtesy of waiting until the next day to rearrange everything.... ¬†within 2 hrs of be put back into tank after cleaning, the redecorating begins... ūü§™ūü§™ūü§™. ¬† ¬†Grrrrrrr.... ūü§£

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
1 hour ago, mjfromga said:

Their water pump and pond had some debris stuck in it because someone cut the bushes right over their pond and made a mess... Had to clean that today. 

Grrr lol

What did I do for my goldfish today? :hummm Well, I braved the thunder and lightening, the pouring rain storm that was flooding the streets :donthit::o :krazy::help1 :yikes just so I could walk to the storage to get the quarantine tank for my poor sick fishy Comet. :fishtank:  Gee, the things I do for my fish! :thudBut my fishy is worth it!  :goldfish::exactly:wub:

• 1 month later...

Awwww HOW NICE!!!  All my Maintenance stuff done..............I am just gazing at my goldies swimming around the tank!!  WOOHOO!!!

Goldfish eat anchovies? That's interesting.

Well, technically I'm not doing anything with my current tank but I am cleaning up this used 125g! I'll be making a diy stand for this one as well. Fishies need some new digs. It's going to need a reseal as well. Doh! I have my work cut out for me with this one. It should be fun tho.

e0500a0525fcbede44b9a564fe68191f.jpg

Hey a little extra Omega 3 never hurt anything. I take them as supplements. But, I like anchovies for food as well. They're good!! if that's your thing. Especially those little rolled salted ones in olive oil with capers.. oohh baby! Those are good a salad. Being adventurous with food is one of the great experiences of life imo.

Yes...took me forever to tolerate (to like would take me a little longer still) kimchi.  I started adding that to my salads too, supposed to be good for you ie. probiotics.  If I could, I would offer it to my goldfish.  I would think Omega 3 is good for all our finny friends too!

The anchovies you bought for Mary, is it packaged for fish or the ones meant for humans?

Spent an hour cutting up bulk polyester filter media into pads for my filter.  :P

But it was all good, I was listening to Jackson Browne.  :)

Edited by dahling8

Did the daily 25% water change on our Q.T. Then spent almost an hour staring at my main tank because the fish are kindy wonky ever since we have these heat wave spells.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The ones I got her are for fish. They were on sale and so I decided why not? They're truly just treats/supplements and they're for giant fish species like Arowana. I buffered today, nasty heavy rains. Crashes pH.