Sign in to follow this  
fingers

With Granddaughters help!!

My granddaughter helped clean my 60 UK gallon tropical tank today!!

IMG_20180211_164648.JPG

Maybe one day Justine can help me too. Right now she wants to hold the goldfish :yikes 

19 hours ago, koko said:

Maybe one day Justine can help me too. Right now she wants to hold the goldfish :yikes 

Lol...well THEY call it helping!!!!!! :yikes

I’d love my kids to help but I think they’d mostly cause a mess at this point.  I’m rather mess averse at this point in my life :madrant

That tank is lovely.  What do a oh have it stocked with right now in terms of plants and animals?  I think I see some rainbow fish?

Edited by Arctic Mama

37 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

I’d love my kids to help but I think they’d mostly cause a mess at this point.  I’m rather mess averse at this point in my life :madrant

That tank is lovely.  What do a oh have it stocked with right now in terms of plants and animals?  I think I see some rainbow fish?

Kids love to help!!!...not always the best idea! ..lol

Thanks for the nice comments! I do have rainbow fish! also Congo tetras various barbs and a few catfish......the plants are Amazon swords and java fern which is just making a comeback after a disaster with algaecide!!!:yikes

Edited by fingers

Nice tank!!!

1 minute ago, DawnMichele said:

Nice tank!!!

Thanks Dawn!!!

That sounds awesome.  Sometimes I miss having a planted tropical tank. Goldfish have such personalities but they’re soooo destructive to aquascaping.  Trops don’t have quality the same personality (a with a few exceptions) but they’d like living art, whereas my goldfish are like dogs :P

35 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

That sounds awesome.  Sometimes I miss having a planted tropical tank. Goldfish have such personalities but they’re soooo destructive to aquascaping.  Trops don’t have quality the same personality (a with a few exceptions) but they’d like living art, whereas my goldfish are like dogs :P

This thank used to have goldfish! but I find they do better in my pond.......it's Like dog pound!!!..lol:teehee

If your fish are like dogs mine are like exotic peacocks!!!!!!!:goodjob lol.