Open Chat :)

koko

• Helper

Love the photos of the kids Taryl!

I saw some plant talk! I'm the fartherest thing possible from a green thumb, I wish my Granny was still here to teach me! Or I wish I spent more time with her to try and learn when she was here. Anyway on the weekend I bought some succulents from the nursery my work runs. They are really cute lol. Here they are

xvqSzx0.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helper

I have some echeverias and sedum, those are adorable!  I have to watch myself when new succulents come into the nursery or they follow me home :help:

On 3/5/2018 at 12:34 PM, Arctic Mama said:

That’s a lot of cactus varieties!  What is that pretty curly one?

Your lanai and the space outback look gorgeous :)

:hi Thank you Taryl!!!! Which one are you talking about?

13 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

Love the photos of the kids Taryl!

I saw some plant talk! I'm the fartherest thing possible from a green thumb, I wish my Granny was still here to teach me! Or I wish I spent more time with her to try and learn when she was here. Anyway on the weekend I bought some succulents from the nursery my work runs. They are really cute lol. Here they are

Those are pretty Mandy!!!!

15 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

The one you said was your favorite - I’ve not seen one that looked that that before?

I bought a small piece of that about 15 years ago from a really cool nursery here in Florida. It grows slow.  IM sorry I don't know the name of it.  

• Helper

Ah, bummer!  And they’re surprisingly hard to ID from just a picture.  It’s really lovely though, and fifteen years is doing very well by houseplant standards!  You must have a green thumb :)

• Admin
7 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

hi guys. Sorry Ive not been around much. I was planning to catch up on everything this weekend but its been a bit rough!

I hope everything is going well :hug 

7 hours ago, FishyMandy said:

hi guys. Sorry Ive not been around much. I was planning to catch up on everything this weekend but its been a bit rough!

Hope it gets better for you Mandy!!! :hug

• Admin
Just now, DawnMichele said:

:thumbdown :teehee

Im waiting for Nascar. Plus its a good one for Justine to watch. She's been playing golf in the back yard :) 

3 minutes ago, koko said:

Im waiting for Nascar. Plus its a good one for Justine to watch. She's been playing golf in the back yard :) 

I bet she looks cute playing golf!!!