koko

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
2 minutes ago, DawnMichele said:

I like to cuddle with them!!!

I prefer the cats and dogs for my cuddle needs. Much softer and cuter I think :) 

2 minutes ago, koko said:

I prefer the cats and dogs for my cuddle needs. Much softer and cuter I think :) 

They are very feisty!!! I get them with the snake tongs and let them go into the woods.

• Admin
1 hour ago, DawnMichele said:

They are very feisty!!! I get them with the snake tongs and let them go into the woods.

Im glad we don't have nasty snakes here. :o

Just the red and yellow striped little guys :) 

54 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

Betta eggs.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Im so sorry to hear that :hug 

• Supporter
Aw that's so cool! I've never tried to breed bettas.
It's going to be a challenge. Much harder than goldfish. But I think I'm up to it :)
I've done a lot of research and watched a lot of videos with people that breach them.

• Supporter

Looks like I have 50 or so fry maybe more it's hard to tell lol. Little things are about as small as a pinhead.

Since in the day or two I am going to need another tank set up to how's the father and I have been wanting to set up a Blackwater set up for a while I decided to go ahead and play around with the idea.

What's the fry are free swimming the dad will go over here. Then when the babies are big enough to move I will probably swap them over since the 15 will give them a lot more room than the 5 gallon. cefbca86ef8d51be73fe3d3a597e869e.jpga23e4754140e543d7ea0f861dcd40df8.jpg158efed27927aaedb4288abefd2e8aa5.jpgf1c52831f4c052d335193f3e258e3d4a.jpg

• Supporter

okay so if a couple of little changes. One I remove the black walnut shells from the 15 gallon aquarium because upon further research I found out that they are toxic to fish. Luckily nobody was in there yet.

also my estimate of 50 betta fry may have been a little bit off. It looks like I may have closer to 150 maybe 200 lol

18 minutes ago, Daniel E. said:

The babies where free swimming yesterday so I moved the dad over.
Congrats on the babies!!! LOVE the tank!!!

• Supporter

I am rather frustrated. The person I bought the microworms and vinegar eels from still has not even shipped yet. They was supposed to already be here. There is an extremely high likelihood because of all of the waiting and delays that I will lose most if not all of my betta fry.

Hi everyone!!! Hope your having a great Labor Day weekend!!! I decided to rescue a dog. Her name is Lisette and IM picking her up next weekend. I can't wait for Lili to play with her!!!

URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon.
18-08-30-00304.jpg

Lisette(female)ID: 18-08-30-00304

Boxer mix

Lisette is a super adorable 5 month old puppy. She is at a very high kill shelter right now and desperately needs a... » Read more »

Santa Rosa County, Navarre, FL

Edited by DawnMichele

On 8/31/2018 at 7:53 PM, Daniel E. said:

I am rather frustrated. The person I bought the microworms and vinegar eels from still has not even shipped yet. They was supposed to already be here. There is an extremely high likelihood because of all of the waiting and delays that I will lose most if not all of my betta fry.

Fry will usually eat crushed flakes and powdered pellets and stuff as well. That might hold them. 

• Supporter
Fry will usually eat crushed flakes and powdered pellets and stuff as well. That might hold them. 
That's what I'm doing. Actually I'm putting fish flakes in water and them putting them in my blender to crush them up into small particles and pieces. I have read that baby bettas a lot of times will not take that sort of food though so the ones that do not will most likely don't make it but maybe. So far I can see several that appears to be eating because they do have their bellies full. Just hoping for the best.

• Supporter

Congratulations that is very kind of you.

Hi everyone!!! Hope your having a great Labor Day weekend!!! I decided to rescue a dog. Her name is Lisette and IM picking her up next weekend. I can't wait for Lili to play with her!!!
DETAILS / CONTACT 2 of 56 URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. 18-08-30-00304.jpg

Lisette(female)ID: 18-08-30-00304

Boxer mix Lisette is a super adorable 5 month old puppy. She is at a very high kill shelter right now and desperately needs a... » Read more »
Santa Rosa County, Navarre, FL