Open Chat :)

koko

1 hour ago, koko said:

First time in two months I had 78F weather yesterday. I was cold :rofl 

We just got back from the Oregon coast yesterday, we were chilled too!  Overcast foggy/smokey for the few days in town, I didn't realize that the smoke from the wildfires were affecting the air quality/visibility.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, Daniel E. said:

Now I'll have to get a new python water changer. The bucket method will not be very efficient on this one. But a good workout if I choose too lol

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Hey, congrats on the new tank!  Do yourself a favour and use a utility pump to help with your water changes!  Big water changes gets old real quick.  lol.

If you already have a python or 1/2" id hose, you have lots of options to speed up those water changes.

• Admin
7 hours ago, dahling8 said:

We just got back from the Oregon coast yesterday, we were chilled too!  Overcast foggy/smokey for the few days in town, I didn't realize that the smoke from the wildfires were affecting the air quality/visibility.

Yeah we have fires all around Ca, Washington, Idaho and two in the south of Oregon. The air quality here has been very bad. One day I couldnt be outside for more that 5 mins, it was making me sick and couldn't breath right :(

Its been so hot here that fires are popping up all over, I can't remember ever being so bad here :( 

• Supporter
And no pics.. Im hurt

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I did not think to at the time :(
I'm not sure I'm going to do goldfish again yet. But they where nice to see for a few minutes.

2 hours ago, aussieJJDude said:

Refer to post above yours... I know, its sad...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Omg.... Nooooooo. I wanted to see cute Ryukins. I love Ryukins. What a tease! 

3 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Well I list one of the angelfish today :(

Not sure what happened. It was not even one of the two that's been looking sickly. And it was my favorite :(

IM so sorry to hear that Daniel. :hug

• Supporter

Thanks. I really don't know what happened. He was doing great this morning.
I've had two that had the ich the worse that I was expecting to pass but the are hanging on. The suddenness of it is what confuses me.

IM so sorry to hear that Daniel. :hug

I'm going to try and move faster with the 125. Maybe they need the space sooner than later. It's possible that although I did not see it he was bullied by the others.

Just now, Daniel E. said:

Thanks. I really don't know what happened. He was doing great this morning.
I've had two that had the ich the worse that I was expecting to pass but the are hanging on. The suddenness of it is what confuses me.

I'm going to try and move faster with the 125. Maybe they need the space sooner than later. It's possible that although I did not see it he was bullied by the others.

They can be VERY aggressive!!!!

• Supporter
Sorry you lost one Daniel [emoji20] The tank is looking great
Thanks. I have noticed they are starting to change in behavior. They are about 2" body size now. I thought I had until roughly 4" but they are in a small tank so that could be making them aggressive sooner.

• Supporter

Just caught a 3 and a half foot black snake in the plant where I work. Sorry again no pics :( but my hands was full and I had to take it outside before someone killed it.

It was a good distraction from work though. Makes me miss my pet snake.

20 hours ago, Daniel E. said:

Just caught a 3 and a half foot black snake in the plant where I work. Sorry again no pics :( but my hands was full and I had to take it outside before someone killed it.

It was a good distraction from work though. Makes me miss my pet snake.

Black snakes are good.